Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: PL & Other Games 21-24th April

Odergaard was impressive but only after southampton emptied the tank tonight. A very tidy player but felt he was very jekyll and hyde tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    He's in good company with Messi shitting out at the Anfield atmosphere in the CL semi.
    Just pointing out we're trying to put this Arsenal lad on a pedestal, we continually knock our midfield, yet after we woke up we destroyed their midfield 3 of Odegaard, Partey and Xhaka, without our supposed top class midfield technician too

Odegaard looks fantastic at times when it's made easy for him and it's easy for his team, Saka very much the same a lot of the time too, both go into their shell and can disappear when the going gets tough, Saka starts diving even more than usual and whinging to the ref, both have major question marks on their mentality at the very highest level for me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Super 6

Liverpool 4-0 Forest
    Leicester 0-1 Wolves
    Brentford 2-2 Villa
    Man City 6-0 Sheffield UTD
    Newcastle 2-2 Spurs
    Brighton 4-1 the filthy

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Super 6

Liverpool 4-0 Forest
    Leicester 0-1 Wolves
    Brentford 2-2 Villa
    Man City 6-0 Sheffield UTD
    Newcastle 2-2 Spurs
    Brighton 4-1 the filthy
    Explain super 6 to me....is it 1 million for 6 exact scores? My quick bookies head has these as 10/1 7/1 11/1 7/1 11/1 16/1 which would be 1.7m to 1 my prices are probably on the generous side tbh the bookies have prices the football out of being realistic now

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Explain super 6 to me....is it 1 million for 6 exact scores? My quick bookies head has these as 10/1 7/1 11/1 7/1 11/1 16/1 which would be 1.7m to 1 my prices are probably on the generous side tbh the bookies have prices the football out of being realistic now
    Aright googled it sky bollox competition gotta feel for this boy https://twitter.com/Super6/status/1648975029575581697?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    If hed done a 10p line lucky 63 hed be in the 13k region fucking impressive predictions mind

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    250k for 6 correct scores but free to play, you just have to register, I think it was 1 million each round last season to celebrate x amount of years or something, I forget to play most times, I don't take it too seriously as you can see, I think 16-1 on Brighton 4-1 v the filthy is quite generous as they're missing Varane, Martinez and Maguire, although the 4-1 would probably be more likely if Maguire was available . as is 10-1 on us putting 4 past Forest, any of those scores could easily happen, the chances of them all happening exactly are 1 point something million to 1 obviously

I should ask my brother for his bets, I think he bets on draws in obscure foreign leagues there are frequently draws in a makes a profit every week, never been one for betting much

So, what do we ideally want to happen, something like this?

Liverpool win v Forest
    Leicester loss v Wolves
    Brentford draw v Vilaa Villa
    Man City who cares v Sheffield UTD
    Newcastle draw or loss v Spurs
    Brighton thrashing of the filthy

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    So, what do we ideally want to happen
    I'm very torn on the Newcastle v Tottenham.

My inner naive/romantic/dreamer wants a Tottenham win as it brings us closer to Newcastle, with us eyeing an unlikely late tilt at the last Champion's League spot.

My inner realist wants a Newcastle win as, as much as I want Newcastle nowhere near the Champion's League, I think the Europa League spot is simply more realistic for us - and being just 3 points behind Tottenham (who we still have to play, at Anfield) would give us more of a chance of managing to do that.

I just don't see us winning ALL of our remaining games AND enough sides around us dropping points to facilitate the Champion's League miracle.

I do Super 6 every week and sometimes stick a tenner on all 6 of my results coming in (not correct scores just WLD) if I perceive the odds as pretty generous but not ridiculous so there’s absolutely no chance.
    Once it gets to 150/1 up to 300/1 I might dabble. Checked out recently and took £300 with 5 minutes to go of Utd v Brentford and Brentford were down to draw, which would have won my £2,650 had it come in, having correctly predicted the other 5.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I do Super 6 every week and sometimes stick a tenner on all 6 of my results coming in (not correct scores just WLD) if I perceive the odds as pretty generous but not ridiculous so there’s absolutely no chance.
    Once it gets to 150/1 up to 300/1 I might dabble. Checked out recently and took £300 with 5 minutes to go of Utd v Brentford and Brentford were down to draw, which would have won my £2,650 had it come in, having correctly predicted the other 5.
    Not a bad idea, i do get 3 or 4 results right fairly often, got 3 correct scores a few times too and 2 quite a lot, although i'm not really a gambler, except for sticking a few lines on the Euros when the jackpot gets massive