Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: PL & Other Games 21-24th April

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    He was an idiot to sign that long term contract. I have no sympathy for him. Levy won't let him leave on the cheap. so hes basically fooked
    I hear you.

Bruno is a great midfield player

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    So._..

Come on Spurs

Come on Brighton

It is
    I'd have picked someone like Margot Robbie but I won't judge mate.

When we beat Man Utd 7-0 we went to shit for 4 or 5 matches. Lord Mayor's show.

West Ham look safe at this rate. 3-0 up at Bournemouth

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    So._..

Come on Spurs
    Lolzer, I did NOT expect that, 5 absolutely diabolically soft goals to give away, almost as bad as the one's Gomez let in v Real
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Harry Kane scores when he wants

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    When we beat Man Utd 7-0 we went to shit for 4 or 5 matches. Lord Mayor's show.

West Ham look safe at this rate. 3-0 up at Bournemouth
    After we beat them 7-0 we changed the set up AGAIN watching the game it was pertinently obvious we had an issue playing with 2 attacking mids and leaving Fab on his own in the centre, we persisted doing that, until the penny finally dropped and we made the tweak of Trent stepping into midfield

You can't keep continually changing formation, set up, style of play and personnel and expect to have any consistency and we've done all those things continuously this season, often unforced

Yet after all of that, Mo scores his penalties against Bournemouth and Arsenal we almost certainly have 4 points more and we're in the race for top four

This result today really isn't what we wanted, they have Arsenal, Brighton, Everton A, Chelsea A, to play as part of their remaining games, all games they could well drop points in after this game, a draw or even Spurs winning would have been best, left a glimmer of hope, I guess there's still the slightest faintest glimmer

Still the potential filthy implosion of epic proportions is still well on, Spurs play them next looking to bounce back from a crushing defeat, probably both looking to bounce back from a crushing defeat, with Maguire back in the filthy's defence

I still feel, in trying to keep up, keep challenging, Jurgen's been copying Guardiola's changes in some respects since 19-20, why changing to be more like a side you beat by 18 points is a good idea I will never ever understand, but the two 10's thing is a tweak Guardiola made at the start of this season, but we have very different players to them, they have Rodri who is a top top Dm/No6, we have Fab who really can't and shouldn't play in there on his own, ever.

Spurs could easily have scored another 2 here already, if they could get it back to 5-3 with 10-15 minutes left it might make for a better game

Well, they're well fucked now, needed to take those 2 great chances after Kane scored