Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Changes afoot for trip to West Ham?

Also Newsflash

Of the games you're talking about

We drew with Chelsea at home WITH Thiago with Alisson playing also, we drew away without him or Alisson

We LOST to West Ham with Thiago, we beat them without him

We drew with Man City WITH Thiago and drew without him

We drew with Spurs away with that God awful line up and the cards and pen bollocks from Tierney, we drew AT HOME with Thiago in a full strength side

I am loving this, we dropped 6 points against THE SAME OPPOSITION in games Thiago played as you're citing his absence as the reason we dropped points against and a further 3 against West Ham WITH Thiago, getting the win without him

You're number has been well and truly called out as complete and utter shite mate, oh dear
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

tee hee

As mentioned - We lost to the Foxes 1:0. That was last season.. The season we almost made a quad.

We had 6 days rest and apart from Thiago missing a virtually full strength first 11.

They had played 48 hours earlier and were injury ravaged.

suck it up you lunatic

Apologies to everyone else but it had to be done

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    As mentioned - We lost to the Foxes 1:0

We had 6 days rest and apart from Thiago missing a virtually full strength first 11.

They had played 48 hours earlier and were injury ravaged.

suck it up you lunatic
    So what we lost to West Ham with him without Mo missing a pen and a couple of other nailed on chances at 0-0 either

That game was very like the recent Bournemouth one, we didn't create loads, but we had 2 or 3 excellent chances (Virgil missed 2 absolutely sitters v Bournemouth) and Mo missed a pen and they scored from their only attempt on target, it happens sometimes

Oh the Bournemouth game, similar result to that Palace one where you said Klopp was on crack.

Probably more of a hint as to your own addictions.

And the West Ham game you refer to from last season bears no resemblance to your set up for this one.

And in that one - we were losing 2:1 when Thiago came on - his first game back after injury and he played 22 mins.. We lost 3:2 Origi scoring our second late on.

Mo's missed pen and the Tierney and Kavanagh (Coote and England also I think) being bent as fuck show cost us the League title last season, or rather robbed us of it and Mo's 2 missed pens this season may cost us Champions League football next season, although for me we were robbed of 4 points across the games v Arsenal and Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oh the Bournemouth game, similar result to that Palace one where you said Klopp was on crack.

Probably more of a hint as to your own addictions.

And the West Ham game you refer to from last season bears no resemblance to your set up for this one.

And in that one - we were losing 2:1 when Thiago came on - his first game back after injury and he played 22 mins.. We lost 3:2 Origi scoring our second late on.
    Yep like I said, lost with Thiago, beat them without him

We had dropped 6 points in the 5 games he has missed prior. And 3 more in that game.

that’s 13 points dropped in 10 games. want to guess how many we dropped in the 25 he played in?

????????

Didn’t think so… Reality is a bitch

Anyway, no point dragging it out moving away from you Tattoo nonsense, you stated, no, I'll rephrase that, you have gone on and on and on and ON about our dropping 7 points in games Thiago missed, turns out 6 of those 7 points were against the SAME sides Spurs, Chelsea and Man CIty, that we dropped six points against WITH Thiago What a WHOPPER you are sometimes

Just remember. Your buffoonery will be exposed ruthlessly and relentlessly until you finally give up.

AND the only points we dropped where Thiago started last season were v Chelsea - Spurs and City. All draws - not a single loss.

There is no escape.

it's me exposing you 9 points dropped in 4 games WITH Thiago NINE

With

City D
    Spurs D
    Chelsea D
    West Ham L

Without

City D
    Spurs D
    Chelsea D
    West Ham W

Your lies are certainly being thoroughly exposed

Let's do another Nineteenx classic of exposing Steveo by doing the same as he tries, picking selectively results from different seasons, last season with Fab having a meltdown we drew 3-3 away to Bournemouth without Thiago, this season we got hammered 3-1 by Bournemouth WITH Thaigo somebody stop the presses