Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Changes afoot for trip to West Ham?

listen you complete tool.

We dropped 13 points in 10 games without Thiago. Spin it however you like. You just make yourself look even more of an idiot than you already have. Which is a skill I grant you.

We got schooled by City recently and your words on it were to play it down. You questioned why people were so disappointed. Our own manager saying how City took their foot off the gas at 4:1. A total embarrassment of a performance.

We all know, had Thiago played - you would have been blaming it on him and righty calling it out as one of the worst performances under Klopp… full stop.

So take your warped ideas, your BS narratives…. and for the sake of your own sanity… just do one.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

We dropped 13 points in 10 games without Thiago. Spin it however you like.
    We dropped 6 points, 3 draws against the same opposition with Thiago as we did without him, with weakened sides and bent officiating in 2 of those without him, especially the 2-2 v Spurs, we would otherwise have won

We dropped 3 points v West Ham WITH Thiago and got 3 points without him if you cancel that out with the Leicester defeat, although that included a Salah penalty miss at 0-0

All is even

SO the only thing you are holding onto is we drew with Brighton at home and drew with Bournemouth away- 2 difficult opponents who have shown again this season they are more than capable of turning over top opposition and this season's results against them WITH Thiago in the same fixtures Drew with Brighton again Lost to Bournemouth away

Please stop talking absolute bollocks, take your lesson and your medicine and accept your absolute bullshit about Thiago has been thoroughly and expertly exposed for the fantasy island Tattoo bullshit you persistently pedal here
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Lovely 2 and a half skipped pages of shite talk where both lads are right and wrong in different ways but can’t just agree to disagree. Or see each other points and stop escalating it to childish levels.

Does anybody actually read said two lads comments? Because (same as eggy81), I'm flicking past everything with their names on....

I actually enjoy both posters contribution when they aren’t bickering with each other. The tit for tat shite when one picks another’s favourite player to denigrate and vice versa is so tedious. We can all see that we haven’t performed as a team at all this year. These things are to a large extent a group failing not down to any one player. No need to drag thread after thread into it. Imo of course.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Does anybody actually read said two lads comments? Because (same as eggy81), I'm flicking past everything with their names on....
    Whilst I apologise, I just can't let his constant Thiago and FSG drivel go unchallenged, and I will continue to expose him each time he tries it

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Whilst I apologise, I just can't let his constant Thiago and FSG drivel go unchallenged, and I will continue to expose him each time he tries it
    Problem Is ye are both engaging in the same thing at least as far as I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Problem Is ye are both engaging in the same thing at least as far as I can see.
    I'm just trying to make it clear that

We don't win games solely because of Thiago's inclusion

We aren't in the position we find ourselves solely or even mostly as a result of FSG's lack of investment, Jurgen is mostly responsible for this season's performances, he's had a mare in my opinion

Fatigue after playing so many games last season is not an excuse as it simply isn't true, I checked the number of appearances each player made and almost all of them played less games last season

They are the thing he persistently lies about, I show him up constantly, he persists lying

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I'm just trying to make it clear that

We don't win games solely because of Thiago's inclusion

We aren't in the position we find ourselves solely or even mostly as a result of FSG's lack of investment, Jurgen is mostly responsible for this season's performances, he's had a mare in my opinion

Fatigue after playing so many games last season is not an excuse as it simply isn't true, I checked the number of appearances each player made and almost all of them played less games last season

They are the thing he persistently lies about, I show him up constantly, he persists lying
    Ye show each other up because ye have both backed yourselves into corners where there’s no actual reasoned debate. I assume it’s just gone on too long now over years with steveo not appreciating hendo and you not agreeing that Thiago has contributed that now you both are bordering on the extreme side of yer opinions. Like I love hendo and actually think he’s been world class in the role Jurgen tailored to him which being honest isn’t having to receive the ball with 3 men round him and fool them and play a killer pass. But as an intelligent presser who knows the exact type of ball to play to allow our press to destroy the opposition when functioning well. Also good organiser. And has the killer pass in a given set of circumstances. Either through the channel or to the back post to a blind runner. Problem is so many facets have dropped off a cliff as well as personal decline that his influence is waning. That’s how I see him.

Thiago is far more nuanced and in ways I agree not entirely suited to our game at our best. But by fuck he can put a shift in and there are days when he seems to be the only one trying to win. I think again management failed to properly integrate his abilities to our side but he’s a great player. He’s brilliant off the hall which was unexpected to me. Ye need to start giving some ground to balance this argument imho. On both sides.
    Otherwise where does all this end only endless arguing in bad faith. At least that’s how it reads anyway.

Problem is eggy. We are not engaging in the same thing at all.

19x has an agenda. He is trying to paint black as white. He is plastering his shite all over this forum in the hope that word count, however bogus, equals truth. It’s called propaganda. When questioned and shown that factually he is incorrect he becomes abusive.

The abuse often hidden in long endless posts that few notice.

Whilst desperately trying to appear unique he highlights he is total lack of originality too - often copying to the letter the words, phrases and even the goals laid down by others. Most recently his assertion that HE will call out precisely what I have said I will call out about him.

And Why do I engage? Well perhaps unlike most I refuse to allow the BS to go unchallenged.

He is trying to suggest that Thiago is key component of our demise. Which is a perfectly fair stance. However, when facts are presented which challenge this he refuses to accept them, attempts to bend reality before hurling insult.

I realise most just want an easy life. Poor Justin - I am so sorry you have to scroll so much. Poor fingers .. 😉

But that’s just how it is.