Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Changes afoot for trip to West Ham?

The Fall: yesssssss.....

Nineteenx, have you read Mark E. Smith's book Renegade..?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Bit early to be that off your skull WP.
    I told you we'd do em !
    82% possession
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    The Fall: yesssssss.....

Nineteenx, have you read Mark E. Smith's book Renegade..?
    I have not yet, do you recommend it?

I did a gig, a festival actually with Carter in Lithuania, not long after they declared independence from the Soviet Union, it was quite a poor country, cars still followed you around and they tried really hard to look after us, but everything was a bit low rent, Mark E SMITH did NOT like that, when we were waiting for everyone to get on the coach to take us to the airport he one of the first on yelling "Come on get on the fucking bus, somebody get me out of this fucking country"
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I have not yet, do you recommend it?

I did a gig, a festival actually with Carter in Lithuania, not long after they declared independence from the Soviet Union, it was quite a poor country, cars still followed you around and they tried really hard to look after us, but everything was a bit low rent, Mark E SMITH did NOT like that, when we were waiting for everyone to get on the coach to take us to the airport he one of the first on yelling "Come on get on the fucking bus, somebody get me out of this fucking country"
    Double deffo recommended it my man. Very interesting person was Mark, as you know...
    Great read, with splashes of his dry humour and plenty of verses about his background outside of the music....
    Sometimes you'd actually feel that you are in the pub with him, ffs lol...
    Hahaha, cool story about Lithuania. I've been to Latvia, Estonia but couldn't squeeze in enough time to hit Lithuania, as we had a few other countries to visit on that trip, including festivals...
    When Riga (Latvia) is stunning, it is truly stunning...