Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Wham v Liverpool

Well, half decent half, still don't like Hendo pushed right up there, think he should be deeper wide right more, still think there needs to be more variation and we're overplaying at times, sometimes, quite often in fact, the direct pass is the right pass

Like to see Hendo deeper and Mo further forward on their line more second half, I always think it is a criminal waste bordering on lunacy keeping Mo as far away from goal as much as he has been in the last 2 games so far

Over to Jurgen to make sure we're a bit better second half, administer the bumming, get the win, a MUST win and another absolutely vital 3 points

I'd be tempted by Diaz at LFWD for Jota as the first sub, and Thiago for Jones or Hendo as the second sub, I'd actually quite like to see Thiago given at least 20 minutes in that advanced No10 role from RCM, see what he can do if we must insist on doing it, I won't ever like it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Front 3 have been excellent, Jota only missed one, he couldn’t quite reach the header.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Trent and Salah spending way too much time inside conversing the pitch, acres of space out wide on the right and no one there to give it to.
    Mo should be out there and Trent should look to use that space too, this is what I don't like about the tweak so far, Mo dropping deep and central far too much of the time, we should always keep him as close to goal in the positions he scores and creates from as possible for me, I don't like RCM pushed so far up effectively as an advanced No10, I think RCM should be deeper inside/wide right, helping keep the door shut and release Mo and Trent in space

I thought we played well that half. Why not just bring on a right back and push Trent into midfield full time ?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I thought we played well that half. Why not just bring on a right back and push Trent into midfield full time ?
    He could play the DM role. but his tackling and awareness is a worry for me... If we get in 3 solid midfielders. one of them will have to take up the slack on the right and allow in him inside on occasion.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Henderson playing well tonight:/ miles better than v Forrest
    Meh, I don't like him in that advanced No10 role whatever it is supposed to be, I wouldn't ever play him there by choice, you talked a lot about our pressing game, look how much ground from box to box Jones and Hendo have been having to cover in the last 3 games, way more than in our pressing game, I hope you see my point on it now, other teams have played having to do that much more running and long medium sprints every game

Second half immient, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, be a bit better this half, this is a MUST win, get that win and all 3 points here tonight this half

Well there you have it. we see different things. he has been pro active tonight, Difficult to pick up. almost got us a goal and has looked a threat - to my eyes at least. Think our front line has looked potent due to his industry here

Henderson is not playing in the number 10 role. hes playing wide in midfield.. Gakpo is in the number roll or false 9. depends oh how you see it. but the players are all interchanging. makes it difficult for west-ham
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

How has big Dec played?