Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Tottenham

Your team v Tottenham

PHEW!

Missed the first half and a bit of the second so am very curious to see your line-ups. Consistency is good but some rotation may be desirable soon.

.......................Alisson

Trent....Konate.....Van Dijk...Robertson

......................Fabinho

..................Thiago......Jones

....Salah.........Núñez.......Diaz

Unsure of the fitness of Konate. If Klopp keeps the line-up almost exactly the same as the last couple of games I'm absolutely fine with that.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Same team again. Konate back in if tit. Though matip was much better than Virgil. Is matip gone in summer?

Be darned harsh to drop Joel after that.

Same team as played the previous 2 please with Konate coming back in for Matip, likely to need his greater pace v Spurs at some point, I was looking forward to seeing Thiago given some minutes in that RCM advanced No10 role whatever it is supposed to be, but actually thought he was poor, except for the ball to Diaz, I don't like Hendo there, but thought he was much better, picked our lads out 3 times with crosses they should have done better from

I REALLY want the tweak to be tweaked with Hendo deeper and Mo most advanced where he hurts teams from for the Spurs game, it's not making any sense to me Mo spending so much time miles away from where he can hurt teams

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Jones

Salah Gakpo Jota

Another absolutely MUST WIN game, so let's win it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Be darned harsh to drop Joel after that.
    Just the Nature of the Wed-Sun-Wed-Sat schedule for me - I'm not dropping him so much as I don't want to see him having played those 4 matches on the bounce in case it should cause him to break down.

If he plays and is rested somewhere else, grand. If he is rested and plays some of the following games, grand. Just don't want him in all 4, whatever way it works out.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I'm starting him as we will likely need his extra pace at some point and he's been generally excellent

After tonight's performance If I was to drop either for Kanote it would be Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    After tonight's performance If I was to drop either for Kanote it would be Virgil.
    I know. it’s a bloody crying shame but he looks a shadow of what he was. Please god he comes back next season as the man mountain we know he can be. He was the best on earth for a good while there. How we need him back.

I know. it’s a bloody crying shame but he looks a shadow of what he was. Please god he comes back next season as the man mountain we know he can be. He was the best on earth for a good while there. How we need him back.
    This is exactly what I'm hoping for. A good summer rest and back to his best fingers crossed.

One of the many reasons we should make landing Ndicka on a free a very high priority to get a deal done asap