Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Tottenham

As ever, ALL the focus on this, our next game, getting the win and another absolutely vital 3 points, another MUST win game, we HAVE to win it, so let's do just that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I still think the tweak needs a tweak, RCM not so high, to drop into the position Trent is moving into, to allow him to go forward AND wide, I know it's a work in progress, but I think we do need to incorporate his wide play and midfield play in our use of him and development of the tweak long term

Fab and both CBs and Robbo need to be right on it, Fab and either CB to pick up Kane in the numerous positions he looks to get into over the course of a game and to deal with Son and Kulusevski, Jones will have to help Robbo out with Kulusevski and Porro and Jota will also no doubt

Everyone will have to be right on it, intensity and quality central

#LFC line up v Spurs: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Elliott, Jones, Diaz, Salah, Gakpo.

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Milner, Henderson, Jota, Tsimikas, Nunez, Carvalho, Matip.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Team confirmed: 3 changes in total, Konate back in for Matip, Elliott in for Henderson, a very risky change in my view and not one I'd have made for the visit of Spurs, well, I'd never play him at RCM full stop, but hope to be proved wrong, Diaz in for Jota

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Elliott Fabinho Jones

Salah Gakpo Diaz

Come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, another absolutely MUST win game, so let's do just that because we HAVE to, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here today

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Team confirmed: 3 changes in total, Konate back in for Matip, Elliott in for Henderson, a very risky change in my view and not one I'd have made for the visit of Spurs, well, I'd never play him at RCM full stop, but hope to be proved wrong, Diaz in for Jota

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Elliott Fabinho Jones

Salah Gakpo Diaz

Come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, another absolutely MUST win game, so let's do just that because we HAVE to, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here today
    That midfield wouldn't instill confidence. Risky selection given the magnitude of the game.

Just noticed no thiago on the bench. Is he injured again? Not sure he is worth another contract given his age and injury record.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    That midfield wouldn't instill confidence. Risky selection given the magnitude of the game.
    Jurgen brainfart.

Again.
    Trying to reintroduce one of his favourites into the starting eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Jurgen brainfart.

Again.
    Trying to reintroduce one of his favourites into the starting eleven.
    Exactly my view of it, let's hope he/we get away with it today and get the win, because we HAVE to win this one

Midfield looks so weak. Grim.

I think Jurgens accepted we ain't getting top 4 and hes right. so it doesn't matter in a way. we get Europa or we don't.
    I agree with that..Europa or no European football? not much of a choice
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century