Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekend's other games Saturday 29th April - Tuesday 2nd May

To be honest about it, finishing 5th would be something of a recovery from the sort of woeful football we have played this season

Corner here, come the FUCK on Villa, score here NOW

Maguire imminent too YES
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Maguire on for the filthy, come the FUCK on Villa, get one of your forwards constantly on Maguire, he.ll make a gaffe for sure, get yourselves level here NOW

4 minutes stoppage time, the filthy wasted that much in the first 8 minutes of the second half

Come the FUCK on Villa get yourselves a late late late LATE equaliser here NOW

Bournemouth 4-1 Leeds

Leeds look doomed with Southampton. One more to join them…

Late late LATe free kick here for Villa, come on come on come on come ON score here now you twats

FT at old toilet the filthy 1-0 Villa

WorldPanel (I think it was, maybe Creator Supreme) was absolutely correct about Ten Hag being spawny as fuck and lucky, Villa had 2 chances they absolutely should have buried in the second half, one of them blocked by fucking Konsah on their goal line for them

See the PGMOL and Webb are out in force being bent as fuck trying to get their "When United do well we all do well" wankers over the line again, even though it has been comprehensively destroyed as a myth with the Premier League and national side both doing loads better without them being rpopped up at the expense of other sides, fuck status quo

Gillett who we haven't seen for a long time because of his bent decisions last season, suddenly makes an appearance as a ref in this one, Steve Bennett style, gives them every decision, let's them gets away with blatant fouls all game and gives them fouls for diving, lets them waste so much fucking time without even a warning or adding even half of that time on, 4 minutes added time was a fucking disgrace today ,should have been at least 7 or 8 bent cunts

Bournemouth 4-1 Leeds

Fulham 1-2 Man City

the filthy 1-0 Villa

Newcastle 3-1 Saints

Shit set of results today

Balls - I know it’s likely long gone BUT I was hoping for at least 1 decent result to open a door to top 4

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Balls - I know it’s likely long gone BUT I was hoping for at least 1 decent result to open a door to top 4
    Still the filthy have Brighton up next at the Amex that could still put the cat among the pigeons, but we've got to win today first and Jurgen's put his favourite Elliott in the side just after we've started getting some form together through him being left out

Bayern Munich 2-0 Hertha to put Bayern back top of the table