Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Midweeks other games Wednesday 3rd May - Thursday 4th May

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    A shame that both Newcastle and Man United still have to play Chelsea, given that they look like the easiest 3 points to get in the League at the moment.
    THIS is why we need Lampard to be sacked or quit and the Poch to come in to give them new manager bounce for their last 2 games at the very least

We want Poch, we want Poch we want Poch
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

All in all, a fine evening's entertainment Especially with Shaw, standing in for my clumsy blunder fat head Maguire being the one to make their latest gaffe

A little late night laughter if you please
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I personally think Chelsea will be up for manutd. Unlike say city who are miles better, utd are not.
    If chelsea click just a little for one game and defend like they did vs us, they will beat utd.

If utd fail to get 3 points vs west Ham, it's on.

If we win every remaining game im Optimistic we will get cl. Simply cannot drop any points though.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    A shame that both Newcastle and Man United still have to play Chelsea, given that they look like the easiest 3 points to get in the League at the moment.
    On the day they play them they won't be.... both those teams are not going to best Chelsea. Chelsea are in a terrible space with good players. The only thing is do those teams arrive needing to win. As it is 2nd last and last fixture of the season. So the points must be dropped in the games preceding for it to matter

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    I personally think Chelsea will be up for manutd. Unlike say city who are miles better, utd are not.
    If chelsea click just a little for one game and defend like they did vs us, they will beat utd.

If utd fail to get 3 points vs west Ham, it's on.

If we win every remaining game im Optimistic we will get cl. Simply cannot drop any points though.
    West Ham is the game, if they win they will beat Wolves kn their next game and sit on 69pts then it is over. Cause they will find 1 win from there onwards, everything hinges on a winless trip to London for them. If they don't win opens up a whole can of worms, insecurity, doubt, nervous fans in their home game with Wolves, who will have a free hit and will play with freedom. Sometimes teams are on the beach and sometimes they want to spoil a party. So United face only West Ham for whom it means everything. It is the 1 game I pin my hopes on. As I said if they don't win there then it is going to a psychological war for them.

Exactly EVERY game we have left is a CUP final, EVERY game we have left is a MUST win game, we absolutely HAVE to win, so that is what we HAVE to do

KEEP asking the question, KEEP applying the pressure

First and foremost we HAVE to win Brentford and they won't be on the beach, they're a team who always raise their levels against us, so we have to give it absolutely everything we have and get the win to really pile that pressure, insecurity, doubt and nervousness on the filthy and Newcastle before their games on Sunday

the filthy have several tricky games with nerves kicking in

West Ham is massive, Moyes likes to try and play football more these days, but spent years being a master spoiler, knowing how to stay in games, be dogged, frustrate other teams, wind them up, pull at their fraying nerves

Wolves are a weird side, their manager is trying to get something going there, they got battered last time out, but that's Wolves you never know which Wolves is going to turn up

Bournemouth away with their current form and confidence is no forgone conclusion

Chelsea will be desperate to put one over the filthy knowing how desperately they ill need the points

Fulham too, after THAT cup quarter final and with Mitrovic back in the side and the filthy's players and managers minds on Wembley

I really fancy West Ham and Moyes to get something, they are desperate for points, but you feel can be calm in this game, pile the pressure on the filthy by keeping it tight and releasing Bowen and Antonio on counters and providing constant threat at set pieces it is a massive game in this race, but they are all cup finals for every team in this race, with many having extra incentive and motivation for a change, Moyes needs to be at his spoiling best though, trying to play football as he attempted v Palace would be a mistake

How gutted did Marriner look having to give Brighton a pen btw

Tent Peg and the filthy players crying about officials, what a fucking joke, they're cracking already, come ON West Aaaaaammmmmm

Shaw was a fucking muppet in the after interview..........going back to the free kick well before even the corner a pathetic loser. Mourinho had him sussed for the spoofer he is.