Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Midweeks other games Wednesday 3rd May - Thursday 4th May

Midweeks other games Wednesday 3rd May - Thursday 4th May

Wednesday 3rd May

Man City v West Aaaaammmmmmm 8pm (Expect a City win, Moyes should go damage limitation and rest players ahead of Sunday's game they can win)

Thursday 4th May

Brighton v the filthy 8pm (really want and need Brighton to win this one)
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Only the City v West Ham gam of other games tonight, and none of us are really interested in that anyway as we've got a much more interesting and important match of our own to focus on

I'll be mildly interested if West Ham can get something from the game.

Up the bum job done, all we can do is keep asking the question, we've moved to within 4 points of big time bottlers the filthy, over to Brighton 6-0 winners at home on Saturday to get the win v the filthy and give us the chance to really crank up the pressure on the filthy with a win over Brentford to move to within a point of them before they go away to West Ham on Sunday

Come the FUCK on Brighton it is

Let's hope Brighton have cottoned on that their LFWD isn't going to do Wank Bissaka 1v1 as it's his greatest attribute and that they have to make triangles or one twos where they play around him where he is all at sea to release their lad, that was their mistake in the Cup Semi Final, they kept trying to release their LFWD in one v ones v Wank, big fat waste of time, need to play around him as he's really easily done like that

Alrriiiiiggggggggghhhhhhht ttttthhhhhheeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn come the FUCK on Brighton, bum the filthy tonight

Brighton lining up 3412

Good opportunity for Mac Allister to showcase his talents tonight and endear himself to every Liverpool fan ahead of his move to Anfield in the summer by playing a big part in a Brighton win here tonight

Lallana interviewed before the game says De Zerbi is more like Guardiola than Klopp, that he works more tactically and on patterns and movements, pretty much confirming what I have long said of Klopp and he has said himself, I think recruiting a really top tactical coach to add to our current staff in the summer who is excellent at those things will be a great help

It's tricky what should be better for us tonight because with that Brighton win, even Brighton can fight for top4 because they have games in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    It's tricky what should be better for us tonight because with that Brighton win, even Brighton can fight for top4 because they have games in hand.
    It's not tricky at all, this is one of the games the filthy are most likely to lose, we need them to lose at least 2 and draw one, Brighton have other games they can lose, we need them to win tonight, come the FUCK on Brighton