Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Midweeks other games Wednesday 3rd May - Thursday 4th May

Kikc off imminent, come the FUCK on Brighton bum them into oblivion (C) Steveo
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Fucks sake Brighton also concede early having to have made a few enforced changes and that causing a formation change

Come the FUCK on Brighton beat this shite

Golden chance for Mitoma that he spawns, HAS to score there, just drill it low by his legs

Corner here for Brighton, come the FUCk on Brighton score here NOW

Come the FUCK on Brighton, they are playing well below their best with the enforced changes of players and formation

I've been disappointed with Mac Allister so far, not seeing his quality passing or his driving the ball forward weaving a path through midfield leaving opposition players trailing in his wake yet

Utd are coping with Brighton far better than I hoped.

Free kick here to Brighton who need to start playing much better, they are being hampered by the formation change through players missing Pascal Grob has been one of their best players so far this season and he's missing, Ferguson their very good young forward is still missing, they haven't learned to play one twos and triangles around Wank yet either

It's right enough whoever said Ten Hag has been spawny as fuck, played Brighton quite considerably understrength twice now, still, THAT should not stop Brighton winning this game, they HAVE to win it, so let's see them do just that

Was thinking the same about Mac Allister, Rashford far and away the best player on the pitch, unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Utd are coping with Brighton far better than I hoped.
    They've had to change system through injuries and missing a couple of key players, Caicedo is having to play at RB rather than DM

Still, no fucking excuses, they HAVE to win here

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Was thinking the same about Mac Allister
    Taking it easy looking after himself ready for his move to Anfield in the summer? Not pressing too great either or getting back that quickly either, Veiga looks the much better of the 2 on the evidence of this game and the Cup semi final