Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Midweeks other games Wednesday 3rd May - Thursday 4th May

Been better since we both slagged him off..

Commentators prattling on about the filthy having coped so well with Brighton, one they are sitting deep in numbers looking to counter, two Brighton are again missing key players as they were in the FA Cup semi and have had to change formation, with their star DM having to play at RB
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Corner here, fucking score here NOW Brighton

Brighton need to target casimero and get him to pick up another yellow

Pretty even half, Mitoma with the best chance he hit straight at De Gea when he should have buried it, the filthy being helped somewhat by Brighton missing a few and having had to change formation and twat Marriner

You'd expect De Zerbi to make a few slight tweaks and make sure Brighton are much better second half, administer the bumming and get the win

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Been better since we both slagged him off..
    Yeah I noticed that too, maybe his ears were burning

Second half underway, come the FUCK on Brighton, be a lot better this half, administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here tonight while depriving the filthy of them

Absolute shocker of a dive from Rashford, trying to win a penalty. Gawd knows why he wasn’t booked, that was as bad as it gets.

First time Brighton have played around Wank and they took him right out of the game, it's that easy, hopefull they do more of that this half and release Mitoma to score, a couple

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Absolute shocker of a dive from Rashford, trying to win a penalty. Gawd knows why he wasn’t booked, that was as bad as it gets.
    Marriner and PGMOL leaping into full blown "when the filthy do well we all do well" mode, should have seen the state of the reffing in their game v Villa with bent twat Gillett in the middle

That will make it all the more satisfying when Brighton beat them