Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Where did Curtis Jones suddenly find this rich vein of form? I thought he was due a loan spell two months ago.
    Trent looking better every game.
    But this 3 4 3 means that the left of the back three (i.e. Robbo) can't go bombing forward like he used to. Maybe Tsimikas is better at basic defending.
    So happy for Jones. Run of games, Manager believing in him. Now he knows his got the shirt it is easier to just play. Game time is everything. There is a good player there, will be made better if surrounded with players on s higher level than him.

Nunez picked up a bit this half, started well, positioning himself better and quickly to start runs to attack balls in, hopefully he can nick himself a goal here yet

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, nick yourselves a second goal here NOW
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

That passage there was what I was talking about last night, when we drop in like that, we need to make sure we STILL have a press on, that we stay aggressive and keep our intensity

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    So happy for Jones. Run of games, Manager believing in him. Now he knows his got the shirt it is easier to just play. Game time is everything. There is a good player there, will be made better if surrounded with players on s higher level than him.
    Correct. Won’t be as easy when more pressure is on - next season when, I hope we are in the mix… but he is starting to show the game that his talent merits

Willian still has a nice turn of pace.

Maybe Gakpo time soon, to give us a bit more intensity in our press and counter press and a player to link and play off in the centre

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, could really do with a second goal here now, so go and nick yourselves one NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Correct. Won’t be as easy when more pressure is on - next season when, I hope we are in the mix… but he is starting to show the game that his talent merits
    Agree, Think he will also add goals from midfield as his confidence goes up and he starts shooying from distance. Shouldn't overdo it as I think when he first came in a few years ago after his Everton goal was trying to curl in everything. But I like the boy.

Robbo in for kostas . Gakpo for Diaz.