Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your team v Brentford

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Oh no Jurgen talking about Elliott again, against a side like Brentford? Please don't fucking brainfart on us again, not now And no Jurgen, he isn't good on the right now, there is only you in the entire football world who thinks that because he has pictures of you in bed with Gomez, Thiago and Fabinho or something as no-one imagines any football related reasons you'd say such a thing

Oh no the old Hendo facing late fitness test bollocks like from the Bournemouth game, only for him to be on the bench
    The picture is of Jurgen with Hendo
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

A very attacking line up today. Will we be overun in midfield? Concerned that Jurgen may be underestimating Brentford here

Team confirmed:

Robbo, Gakpo and Jota come back in for Tsimi, Diaz and Hendo

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Jota Fabino Jones

Salah Gakpo Nunez

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Milner, Henderson, Elliott, Tsimikas, Diaz, Carvalho, Matip.

Could be 4231, don't really want to see Nunez at No9 again at this stage of proceedings or Gakpo wasted out at LFWD when he's so good at false 9, when Nunez is tried at No9 I think Gakpo has to be playing in the centre behind him

Another absolutely MUST win game, we HAVE to win this one, so let's make damned well sure we do just that and get all 3 points here tonight and keep asking the question
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Think Jurgen is finally listening to this forum's views on Elliott.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Team confirmed:

Robbo, Gakpo and Jota come back in for Tsimi, Diaz and Hendo

[center]Alisson

Could be 4231, don't really want to see Nunez at No9 again at this stage of proceedings or Gakpo wasted out at LFWD when he's so good at false 9, when Nunez is tried at No9 I think Gakpo has to be playing in the centre behind him
    Think it might be a 4231 with Gakpo as a 10 and Nunez through the middle. If it is. then it will be interesting to see how it affects Trents new role and that of the 'back three'. Brentford tend to sit deep don't they, and try and spring a counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthers View Post
    A very attacking line up today. Will we be overun in midfield? Concerned that Jurgen may be underestimating Brentford here
    It looks more like he's looking to stop them playing out with their medium to long balls that have caused us problems in recent meetings and for us to profit from nicking it off them high when they're trying to play out

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Think it might be a 4231 with Gakpo as a 10 and Nunez through the middle. If it is. then it will be interesting to see how it affects Trents new role and that of the 'back three'. Brentford tend to sit deep don't they, and try and spring a counter.
    I think/hope it's 433 with the tweak and box midfield, Jurgen was also talking about Jota being good on the right, as he's trying to build for next season, changing from the formation and system we have been using to win 5 in a row would make no sense