This is what it will come down to over the remainder of this season, for as long as I can remember against every single team our lads play they have encountered this phenomenon, teams who are simply rank average so consistently against practically every other club, but who turn up and give it their absolute everything when they play us and Brentford will be no different to that on Saturday, we're well used to it, it is part and parcel of being a Liverpool player and trying to win the games biggest prizes and always has been and always will be it seems

However, Newcastle and the filthy are not used to this, they are used to these teams turning up, going through the motions and rolling over, they are not used to being in this position at the sharp end of the season, with a top club finding form and suddenly snapping at their heals and are almost certainly not prepared for a rare period in their season in which they will very well encounter this phenomenon from the most unexpected of opponents - And I include Chelsea in that, as they have such quality in their ranks and will want someone to pay for where they find themselves and fucking someone else's shit up is all they have left for a catalyst to start something at the end of this season

Then of course, we have Allardyce and Leeds, the ultimate spoiler, staying in games as long as they can, with dogged tactics, against sides he knows have as much riding on getting a result as them Moyes can be every bit as difficult an opponent in this situation too and boy do West Ham need the points

I give you, the spoilers