Page 1 of 20 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games Saturday May 6th - Monday May 8th

This weekends other games Saturday May 6th - Monday May 8th

Huge weekend of football at both ends of the table

Saturday

Bournemouth v Chelsea 3pm (I'd like a Bournemouth win to give them the belief they can beat the filthy there and to hasten Poch's arrival to get Chelsea playing for their last 2 games )

Man City v Leeds 3pm (I'd like Leeds to not to get beaten as heavily as everyone expects them to, to give them some belief they might get something, even just a point at home v Newcastle )

Wolves v Villa 3pm (I'd like a Wolves win, to set them on a late LATE season surge of form and burst Villa's new manager bubble that seems to have been going flat in the last couple of games anyway)

Tottenham v Palace 3pm (Come on Roy! ! ! Finish them! ! !)

Sunday

Newcastle v Arsenal 430pm (I'd like an Arsenal win with Martinelli having Trippier seeing red )

West Ham v the filthy 7pm (An absolute MUST win game for West Ham under the lights at the London stadium where their fans have got used to raising their team to new levels in their recent European exploits)

Monday

Fulham v Leicester 3pm (Come on Fulham send them down)

Brighton v Everton 530pm (Come on Brighton send them down)

Forest v Saints 8pm (Come on Forest Finish them! ! !)

Plenty riding on this weekend of football, lots that can create pressure, nerves, relief or belief for the remaining games too, every little helps, we have our own MUST win game, that we HAVE to win, let's do just that and hope Sunday's games, the only other one's we're really interested in, provide the same kind of entertainment we all enjoyed last night
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Huge weekend of football at both ends of the table

Saturday

Bournemouth v Chelsea 3pm (I'd like a Bournemouth win to give them the belief they can beat the filthy there and to hasten Poch's arrival to get Chelsea playing for their last 2 games )

Man City v Leeds 3pm (I'd like Leeds to not to get beaten as heavily as everyone expects them to, to give them some belief they might get something, even just a point at home v Newcastle )

Wolves v Villa 3pm (I'd like a Wolves win, to set them on a late LATE season surge of form and burst Villa's new manager bubble that seems to have been going flat in the last couple of games anyway)

Tottenham v Palace 3pm (Come on Roy! ! ! Finish them! ! !)

Laughable league.. the amount of times teams give the ball away so easy to Man-city. is pathetically poor.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

There soul aim is to break 1 with one pass and it gets snuffed out so easily. Just play a few passes then break.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Latest scores

Bournemouth 1-1 Chelsea Gallagher 9 Vina 21

City 2-0 Leeds Gundogan 19.27

Spurs 0-0 Palace

Wolves 1-0 Villa Gomes 9

Spurs goo 1-0 up v Palace right on the stroke of HT

Half time scores

Spurs 1-0 Palace Kane 45+1

Wolves 1-0 Villa Gomes 9

Latest scores, no change

Wolves 1-0 Villa Gomes 9

Been flicking through the games a bit, no stream for the Wolves v Villa game, Chelsea playing better but not really creating all that much, Madueke has looked half decent, but not any noticeable improvement on Hudson-Odoi who they loaned out, Palace well below par not really threatening Spurs so far, Leeds have been ok all things considered, having to play City first up under Fat Sam should stand them in good stead to pick up some points v Newcastle and Spurs and make sure the bitters and Leicester go down

Leeds 1 : City 2

City just blew a chance for 0:3 with a Gundogan missed penalty. Within 50 seconds Leeds are back in it

Could they drop points here?

Latest scores

Bournemouth 1-3 Chelsea Gallagher 9 Vina 21 Badiashile 82 Felix 86

City 2-1 Leeds Gundogan 19.27 Rodrigo 85

Wolves 1-0 Villa Gomes 9