Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games Saturday May 6th - Monday May 8th

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Leeds 1 : City 2

City just blew a chance for 0:3 with a Gundogan missed penalty. Within 50 seconds Leeds are back in it

Could they drop points here?
    This Leeds performance against City away bodes quite well for the just a week ago entirely unthinkable prospect of them getting something out of their early kick off next Saturday at home v Newcastle
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Full time scores

Bournemouth 1-3 Chelsea Gallagher 9 Vina 21 Badiashile 82 Felix 86

City 2-1 Leeds Gundogan 19.27 Rodrigo 85

Spurs 1-0 Palace Kane 45+1

Wolves 1-0 Villa Gomes 9

Great result for Wolves that, they'll be brimming with confidence looking for another win in their next game away at old toilet Really good first performance for Leeds under Fat Sam, early kick off next Saturday at Elland Road where you suddenly think they might get something from it, even all 3 points

Bloody hell. Chelsea won a game of football.

Frank is the man

All we are sayingggg is give Lampard the job
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Bloody hell. Chelsea won a game of football.

Frank is the man
    The key one is Man United. If Frank Lampard's Chelsea beat Man United for us it could be hilarious depending on the gap.

Here we go then, let Arsenal and West Aaaaaaaammmmm make it a truly Super Sunday, for our lads

Sunday

Newcastle v Arsenal 430pm (I'd like an Arsenal win with Martinelli having Trippier seeing red )

West Ham v the filthy 7pm (An absolute MUST win game for West Ham under the lights at the London stadium where their fans have got used to raising their team to new levels in their recent European exploits)

Plenty riding on this weekend of football, lots that can create pressure and nerves for all the remaining games of clubs not used to having to fight like this in every single game under intense pressure and scrutiny to the very last game of every season and that giving every opponent they face, whatever their position or aspirations that extra motivation and added incentive and belief they can get something, set up to frustrate and annoy and play on their nerves and target their weaknesses incorporated with playing their own game and to their own strengths and to profit from that by turning them over

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    The key one is Man United. If Frank Lampard's Chelsea beat Man United for us it could be hilarious depending on the gap.
    May all the points go to London. We are behind you 😆🙂

Up the bum job done, all we can do is keep asking the question, we've moved to within a point of big time bottlers the filthy, over to West Ham 4-1 winners in their last home game under the lights in an evening kick off to get the win v the filthy and really crank up the pressure on the filthy ahead of their game v Wolves, 1-0 winners against Villa today looking to finish their season strongly

Come the FUCK on West Ham it is

How come their game is a 7pm Sunday kickoff? So CR3 can watch after the weekend shenanigans?

Utd have not been the same since 7-0