Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Brentford

The tweak hasn't go enough of:

Mo highest on our right

Trent going out right with the mid dropping inside so we can get crosses in and test sides in different way

Robbo getting forward through our other players supporting that and getting crosses in
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We have been far better than v Fulham. but the Brentford injury tactics have slowed the game down and drained the atmosphere,

Should have scored 3 that half easily,

Don’t like Nunez through the middle ,

Last 15 mins has been terrible

Think that was an alright half of football - not spectacular but no massive complaints beyond giving away a few daft free kicks.

Not vintage but we continue to look like a football team - I'll take that.

Second goal please.

HT Not the best half by any stretch of the imagination started well got 1-0 up, then Nunez misses a glorious chance for 2-0 and that seems to break our momentum and command and encourage Brentford and we don't really control it since then

Nunez was never the finished article or anywhere near it when we bought him, what the FUCK do we pay our coaches for? Where is the improvement on the aspects it was obvious he needed to improve on when we bought him? it's not good enough, He needs told to practice finishing in his own time, by the rule of 10,000, for every 10,000 times you try something you'll do it perfectly once, practice and practice and practice, any professional player, forwards especially should be so fucking practiced at put the ball in the net with all types of finishes to it is second nature for them to do that, without thinking or needing an extra touch, it's fucking annoying

Over to Jurgen to make sure we're better second half, this is another MUST win game, we absolutely HAVE to win, let's make damned well sure we do exactly that and get all 3 points here tonight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I dunno if any player at his stage of career will change the fundamentals to that extent. He’s 23 - can’t see him ever becoming composed. It’s a strange one. He will get goals, he has that raw pace and the desire BUT boy does he have lots to add to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Really?
    Yes what do you think we are

Title winners and champions league?

being ahead to brentford isn't a bad thing at HT even if 1-0

very long init losing 4-0 already

If nunez could hit a barn door and not the most frustrating player ever we'd be winning easy
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

You can't coach control. You either got it or you ain't. Nunez aint the best technically.he could have sliced across that shot on a volley. but for some reason tried to flick it with the bottom of his foot. To me Nunez plays on instinct rather than pretty football we like to play..He needs to stop trying to be clever and just do it without the need of coaching That puts to many ideas into his head
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yes what do you think we are

Title winners and champions league?

being ahead to brentford isn't a bad thing at HT even if 1-0

very long init losing 4-0 already

If nunez could hit a barn door and not the most frustrating player ever we'd be winning easy
    Chill… Also I really don’t know what in the livin fook you are trying to say.