Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Leicester Pfft a team of 19's is all we need, Mirror training>Leicester
    Don't forget the car park drills.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Don't forget the car park drills.
    They were awesome, putting the ball exactly where i wanted it with either foot with a huge variety of techniques, meticulously studied and practiced from 8-16 yards

People knock it, mock it, take the piss now i totally get that to normal ppl without anything like my levels of intensity and relentless pursuit of perfection in doing certain things, what is normal to me seems far fetched bordering on impossible to almost all of them

You should try applying yourselves sometime, try literally exceeding the rule of 10,000 at anything, studying in every minute detail such a variety of techniques of striking a ball and practice practice practice practice practice until you can do each one without even thinking, until you're automatically selecting the most appropriate finish in any given situation

You will need 3 years spending hours of every day with a football, i spent at least 4 hours a day, 8 hours or more a day on the days i did the garage training, i did 7's and standard keepy ups indoors, in my flat when i made myself good enough to and i never broke a damned thing

That's the difference between me and most of the rest of you
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They were awesome, putting the ball exactly where i wanted it with either foot with a huge variety of techniques, meticulously studied and practiced from 8-16 yards

People knock it, mock it, take the piss now i totally get that to normal ppl without anything like my levels of intensity and relentless pursuit of perfection in doing certain things, what is normal to me seems far fetched bordering on impossible to almost all of them

You should try applying yourselves sometime, try literally exceeding the rule of 10,000 at anything, studying in every minute detail such a variety of techniques of striking a ball and practice practice practice practice practice until you can do each one without even thinking, until you're automatically selecting the most appropriate finish in any given situation

You will need 3 years spending hours of every day with a football, i spent at least 4 hours a day, 8 hours or more a day on the days i did the garage training, i did 7's and standard keepy ups indoors, in my flat when i made myself good enough to and i never broke a damned thing

And yet, here you are commenting on a forum like the rest of us

Have you ever kissed a girl ?

Your levels of intensity are there for all to see, what with the volume, length and rhetoric of your posts. The real question is, what have been the outcomes for you? Has it led to a playing or coaching career at any level? Has it resulted in you reaching the top of your profession? Or does it simply mean that you know better than the forumites that disagree with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
    Or does it simply mean that you know better than the forumites that disagree with you?
    It defo not this....

On a big scale map, about an inch North of Anfield

Where's Nunez?

Completely agree

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Jones

Salah Gakpo Diaz

Another absolutely MUST win game we simply HAVE to win, let's do just that to finish as high as we possibly can, keep asking the question and applying the pressure
    Where's Nunez?

Two changes for the line up for tonight's MUST win game, Diaz in for Nunez and Henderson in for Jota

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Jones

Salah Gakpo Diaz

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Milner, Elliott, Jota, Tsimikas, Carvalho, Arthur, Matip.

Another absolutely MUST win game, we simply HAVE to win, so let's make damned well sure we do just that, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

Come the FUCK on Liverpool
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Nunez got a toe injury, although he did travel. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Nunez got a toe injury, although he did travel. Strange.
    Wouldn't be the worst thing - the travelling I mean.

Thiago and (if memory serves) Lijnders would both be able to chat to him, so receiving instructions throughout the match to get details would be no bad thing.