Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Real Madrid team v City

Real Madrid starting XI: Courtois, Carvajal, Rudiger, Alaba, Camavinga, Kroos, Valverde, Modric, Rodrygo, Vinicius, Benzema.

Manchester City starting XI (TBC): Ederson, Walker, Diaz, Akanji, Gundogan, Stones, Rodri, Silva, De Bruyne, Grealish, Haaland

Can't decide if I want Real to have an unassailable lead in tonight's first leg CL semi final. Or for City to dominate the two legs without scoring and Real to shithouse them out in the last moments at the Etihad

Personally I want Real to crush them. But City are some side with genuine quality through the middle. If anyone hurts Real, it’s them.

Hopefully it’s a proper ding dong of a game.

Come the FUCk on Real it is then

Courtois

Carvajal Ruddiger Alaba Camavinga

Valverde Kroos Modric

Rodrygo Benzema Vinicius

Well, not entirely convinced by that line up, it's almost the same as he tried in the first leg last season when they might have been out of the tie as a result, they could get overpowered and overrun in midfield as they did in last season's first leg, I think they maybe needed Valverde as one of the forwards, hopefully I'm not and what was almost disastrous in last season's first leg works for Carlo tonight

Come the fucking FUCK on Real, bum them into oblivion (C) Steveo
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Vinicius need to learn the Benzema move I knicked and practiced for 5 a side, go wide to take the ball on your right foot, turn left as it going inside and clip the ball with your right heel inbetween the defenders legs into your path as they step across after you

Real getting overpowered in midfield so far as I expected, just like they did in the first leg last season trying to play all 3 forwards

Come the FUCK on Real buck your ideas up here and score against the run of play here NOW

Kroos is so overrated, everyone talks him up, i've watched him play loads of time in Champions League games and he's not done a single thing of note yet

Real almost in there, come the FUCK on Real nick yourselves the lead here NOW

Real just starting to press more aggressively, this is what they did v us, kind of half pressed, stood off a bit, then suddenly sporadically went into to a full on aggressive press unexpectedly

Come the FUCK on Real, nick it high again and score here NOW

My man Valverde almost does it again with a great ball to my man Benzema, nearly again

Come the FUCK on Real, nick yourselves the lead before the break here NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    My man Valverde almost does it again with a great ball to my man Benzema, nearly again

Come the FUCK on Real, nick yourselves the lead before the break here NOW
    Booooooooooooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in WHAT a fucking hit, absolutely fucking smashes it into the roof of the net 1-0 Vinicius

Come the FUCK on Real, nick yourselves a cheeky second goal here before HT NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Can't decide if I want Real to have an unassailable lead in tonight's first leg CL semi final. Or for City to dominate the two legs without scoring and Real to shithouse them out in the last moments at the Etihad
    It's a game akin to having two plates of shit in front of you and deciding which one you'd prefer to eat first. Two horrid clubs.