Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Real Madrid team v City

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    It's a game akin to having two plates of shit in front of you and deciding which one you'd prefer to eat first. Two horrid clubs.
    It's a no contest surely, one team have robbed us of two Premier League titles through benefitting from bent officiating and absolutely wrecked the Premier league and domestic cup competitions with their continual unchecked breaches of FFP

The other team knobbled Mo in one final and got away with an offside winner (Benzema undoubtedly interfering, not Vinicius) in last years final even though we dominated play and had by far the better chances and their keeper was man of the match and all this despite the absolutely incredible stitch up and scandalous treatment of our fans by French authorities having clearly shaken a few of our lads whose family or friends were involved in that and 2 or 3 not being entirely at it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Ht Real Madrid 1-0 City an absolute screamer from Vinicius Jnr smashed into the roof of the net with Ederson grasping at thin air long after the ball past him, such was the verocity of the strike

Over to Ancelotti to make sure Real are a bit better second half, as they had 3 or 4 really good chances to put one on a plate on counters or through winning it high in the first half and despite City mostly dominating the ball, Real should really have more than a 1 goal lead

Come the FUCK on Carlo, come the FUCK on Real, be a bit better second half, get a couple more if you can and bum them into oblivion (C) Steveo

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's a no contest surely, one team have robbed us of two Premier League titles through benefitting from bent officiating and absolutely wrecked the Premier league and domestic cup competitions with their continual unchecked breaches of FFP

The other team knobbled Mo in one final and got away with an offside winner (Benzema undoubtedly interfering, not Vinicius) in last years final even though we dominated play and had by far the better chances and their keeper was man of the match and all this despite the absolutely incredible stitch up and scandalous treatment of our fans by French authorities having clearly shaken a few of our lads whose family or friends were involved in that and 2 or 3 not being entirely at it
    You could argue Real were wrecking football long before City came along by spending ridiculous fees in players and inflating the market.

Second half imminent

Come the fucking FUCK on Real, be a bit better this half, bum them into oblivion (C) Steveo and amass yourselves an unassailable lead here tonight

Ooooh brilliant move there, my man Benzema nearly getting Real's second

Corner here, come the FUCK on Real, nick yourselves a second goal here NOW

Corner here. come on Real score here NOW

Valverde blazes his shot over from 10 yards outside the area

Come the FUCK on real, get yourselves a second goal for 2-0 here NOW

Another corner here for Real

COme the FUCK on Real, make this one count, score here NOW

1-1 another absolute thunderbolt, this time from the bacon

Come the FUCK on Real, get yourselves back in front here NOW