Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Champions League Semi-Finals

The second semi-final is off to a good start - two goals already!

Big Divock into the action, 2 decentish runs to start, 1 he played a great ball at the end of into Giroud but his pass back to Tonali wasn't the best and the defender got a nick on Tonali's shot to put it onto the post
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

FT AC Milan 0-2 Inter Milan Dzeko and Mikeytakerin with the goals

We dicked both these sides last season, we did need the Captain we'd rested to see off the Inter challenge in both legs mind, on the hour mark at 0-0 in the first leg to secure a 2-0 away win and on 65 minutes in the second leg with our starters nothing like in control and Inter having made it 1-0 and threatening much worse

We beat AC away with this team

Alisson

Williams Phillips Konate Tsimikas

Oxlade Morton Takumi

Salah Origi Mane

Apparently it is clear now and proved by the technology that De Bruyne's equaliser should not have stood. The ball went over the throw in line in the build up to the goal. That is why Ancelotti was so furious that he got a yellow (unlike him, you have to say).
    Arsene Wenger who I believe holds some position for Fifa, said that he agreed with Ancelotti and the technology showed it. There is a chip in the ball already so you think stuff like this shouldn't be allowed to happen. Var didn't even check the build up to the goal.

It's alright Real will bum City at the emptyhad anyway

City looked incredibly nervous at the back and in midfield throughout the first leg, only the bacon looked composed and not scared shitless of the inevitable bottle job, you'd think Real will stick with Rudiger given how he owned Haaland

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I see they sought our old wrinkle dick for budgeting advice on that revamp then …
    Did u hear anything yet about your ST waiting list? My mate was about 900 odd from the front of the queue, got official offer today from club. Its in New Anfield Upper

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Apparently it is clear now and proved by the technology that De Bruyne's equaliser should not have stood. The ball went over the throw in line in the build up to the goal. That is why Ancelotti was so furious that he got a yellow (unlike him, you have to say).
    Arsene Wenger who I believe holds some position for Fifa, said that he agreed with Ancelotti and the technology showed it. There is a chip in the ball already so you think stuff like this shouldn't be allowed to happen. Var didn't even check the build up to the goal.
    Dodgy. Maybe UEFA want jizzfest to win the CL for some reason?

Useless fact but I had no idea that the UEFA cup is a two piece trophy! I saw a picture of the 76 Liverpool team coming off the plane with it and Hughes has one piece and Bob had the other.
    Unless they broke it? Lolz etc.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Useless fact but I had no idea that the UEFA cup is a two piece trophy! I saw a picture of the 76 Liverpool team coming off the plane with it and Hughes has one piece and Bob had the other.
    Unless they broke it? Lolz etc.
    Some trophies used to have a lid. FA Cup for example always had a separate lid.
    Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Some trophies used to have a lid. FA Cup for example always had a separate lid.
    Just a thought.
    Yeah I think I remember it having a lid in our 86 win.
    Don't remember seeing one last year.