Page 1 of 16 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekend's other gmaes Sat 13th May - Sunday 14th May

This weekend's other gmaes Sat 13th May - Sunday 14th May

Another huge weekend looms at both ends of the table, no doubt there will be bags of nerves and uncertainty from those looking to securing safety and even moreso from those who were said to have secured top four 2 games ago and who haven't been in the situation of fighting with everything they have, under this kind of pressure right to the very last game of a season before

Saturday

12:30pm Leeds v Newcastle (will the barcodes wilt under the pressure at Elland Road, having to go for the win, rather than waiting for a chance to take it, with the home fans believing Fat Sam might just pull off the great escape after a much improved showing v City in their prior game, both side absolutely MUST win this one, let's hope Leeds do just that)

3pm Southampton v Fulham (hopefully a Fulham win to ensure the Saints have nothing left to play for and are busy talking to whichever Prem club might pick them up on the last day while Fulham are playing with renewed confidence looking to avenge the FA Cup stitch up on the final day)

3pm Chelsea v Forest (hopefully a confidence and momentum building win for the home side ahead of their final 3 games )

3pm Villa v Spurs (a draw seems like the right result here )

3pm the filthy v Wolves (the filthy may very well wilt under the pressure of having fallen away so badly and being so riddled with errors and having won only 1 of their last 6 against a resurgent Wolves side in better recent form determined to finish the season well, as long as Wolves can handle the expected incredible efforts of PGMOL to prop the filthy up in the right way )

Come on Leeds and Wolves it is

Sunday

2pm the bitters v City (who knows, no-one saw the filthy's thrashing of Brighton coming, City will be resting several ahead of bottling another Champions League semi final 2nd leg)

2pm Brentford v West Ham (A West Ham win feels right after their fine showing in their last 2 games)

4pm Arsenal v Brighton (An absolutely MUST win game for both sides tough to call)
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Getting tense, I love it.

Got a feeling everton might get something at city, I don't really want them to go down, i'd rather beat them every year it wouldn't be the same, and they've been in the prem for so long.

plus it'll make the title race more interesting, as well as who will miss out in europe and who will go down, 2 out of 4 teams.

Looking like a amazing end to the season, very tense... love it.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Jurgen might have royally fucked up this season, in a bigger way than ever before, but here we are again fighting for something with everything we have right until the very last game

I'll be keeping a very passive interest in the other fixtures this weekend - will be out in Nature pretty much all weekend.

Looking forward to the chance to check out highlights when I can mind.

Hopefully Leeds and Wolves get results and Leicester drop another place so they can spend all weekend sweating.

Guardiola supposedly upset about having to play Everton on Sunday, and claiming they don't have enough players FFS.
    Clown.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65574046

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Guardiola supposedly upset about having to play Everton on Sunday, and claiming they don't have enough players FFS.
    Clown.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65574046
    He knows nobody gives a shit if they win the Treble, so will be talking up how "difficult" everything is to try and garner respect.

Which other country treats their champs league semi finalists is such a negative manner. I agree with Pep , klopp etc. Insert which manager you like

15 minutes to kick off in Leeds v Newcastle

An absolutely MUST win game for both sides, you feel Leeds need it the most, they simply HAVE to win, so lets hope they do just that

Come the FUCK on Leeds and Wolves it is

Rashford apparently out for the filthy, who have been desperately struggling for goals, come on Wolves it is then