Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekend's other gmaes Sat 13th May - Sunday 14th May

Fat Sam needs to bollock his lot for their final ball, it's been mostly woeful so far in what have been a fair few promising positions

Come the FUCK on Leeds, get yourselves a second goal here NOW
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Fat Sam needs to bollock his lot for their final ball, it's been mostly woeful so far in what have been a fair few promising positions

Come the FUCK on Leeds, get yourselves a second goal here NOW
    Why do you keep repeating that last line over and over and over again??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Hooper's giving Leeds as much help as he can to be fair, letting lots of challenges go, no doubt just a pre-cursor for what the PGMOL will offer up at old toilet later, still I fancied Wolves to get something there, possibly even all 3 points as their manager will absolutely treat it like a game they HAVE to win as his plans take shape and he'll want to finish the season as strongly as possible, when I then found out Rashford is out, given how poor the filthy's run of form has been and how desperately poor they have been in front of goal, I fancy Wolves chances even more IF they can react the right way to the expected PGMOL attempts to prop the filthy up

Come on Wolves it is

HT 1-1 Ok half, full of nerves, commitment, some crunching challenges, some silly challenges, Hooper's done pretty well to let it flow as well as he can

Leeds got just the start they needed with a nice move and Ayling prodding home the rebound, then dropped off too deep for me almost immediately and invited Newcastle pressure, withstood that and won themselves a pen and bizarrely let Bamford, who has been absolutely woeful this season take it and he duly missed

1m 50 of thereabouts later, a Leeds player makes a stupid, needless challenge when he just needs to stay on his feet, not get done and make a good angle for his keeper and gives Newcastle a penalty, from which Wilson makes no mistake

Over the Fat Sam to calm his lot down, reinforce his game plan that worked so well until they scored and the need for them to stick to it, make a couple of other minor tweaks to make sure they're a bit better second half, and bum Newcastle into oblivion (C) Steveo

Come the FUCK on Leeds it is then

Second half imminent, come the FUCK on Leeds, be a bit better this half, start as you began the first half, get yourselves a second goal here and then keep playing as you were to get it and then add a third

Come the FUCK on Leeds, BUM them in to oblivion (C) Steveo

Come the FUCK on Leeds, I've got to go out in five minutes, get yourselves a second fucking goal here now, so I can look forward to returning to the news of Leeds win

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Second half imminent, come the FUCK on Leeds, be a bit better this half, start as you began the first half, get yourselves a second goal here and then keep playing as you were to get it and then add a third

Come the FUCK on Leeds, BUM them in to oblivion (C) Steveo
    A 'c' in brackets means nothing

it's ©Steveo.

© easy to copy paste for sausage fingers.

Silly challenge by Firpo, gets his foot down so I think a yellow is right, lucky boy that he missed the Newcastle diver, which one you ask?

Alright I'm off out, I expect Leeds to get at least a point here, but hope to be greeted by the news they've nicked all 3 on my return

Come the FUCK on Leeds

Well it 2-2. It’s on lads if it stays like this and we win. The shits is up these boys

Red card Firpo