Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekend's other gmaes Sat 13th May - Sunday 14th May

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Wolves are shite. Don't like Nunes in the midfield looks do soft. Stuck on the ball, but no a centre mid. Also got bullied against Brighton. He is a Coutinho type of a 10 or widish player.
    We coulda a used some of this these last few seasons tbf.

H/T 1-0

Utd 15 attempts 4 on target
    Wolves 1 attempt 0 on target

Wolves getting hammered 1-0.

Must say Nunes is not scared of the ball looks a clever brave footballer, just not a physical specimen. But looks a decent baller.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    11 attempts 2 on target v 1 attempt 0 on target.
    No favours from Wolves today, sounds like they’re not arsed.
    I wouldn't rule them out just yet, they have been fucking shite, looked like they're already on the beach, half arsed attempts at things, general slack play, playing everything in front of the filthy like how we play with Thiago in the side, gifting the filthy a goal and then Neto miscontrolling a simple ball just now when he would have had a brilliant chance to score, allowing the filthy to break all the way up the other end and nearly nick a second

Their manager doesn't look at all happy, although he's the muppet who decided to field a rookie keeper for his first Premier League start away at old toilet the prick, but you hope and EXPECT him to rip into his side after this lame lacklustre display in the first half and make sure they are a damned site better second half and get the win

Against this filthy side however, there is always hope, there are so many players in their side with major errors in them, so many who switch off thinking the game is won at 1-0 or 2-0 and stop playing, especially when Ten Hag makes the subs with half an hour left

Come the FUCK on Wolves, respect the fucking league second half, be better and fucking damned well get something out of this game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Hahaaa… Didn’t take him long,.

Wolves on the beach. Can chalk this one off I’d say.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Wolves on the beach. Can chalk this one off I’d say.
    They're trying to lure the filthy into a false sense of security knowing they give away a couple of goals in the second half of games

Second half imminent, come the FUCK on Wolves, be a lot fucking better this half and damned well get something out of this game

Hwang Hee Chan on for Neto, he's normally a threat at least and can be dangerous player

Come the FUCK on Wolves, get yourselves level here NOW

Wolves may as well throw big lump Traore and Jiminez on at some stage and give the filthy something to think about, be a bit more direct at times as they're too passive, nicey nicey, tappy crappy playing in front of the filthy making it easy for them

COme the FUCK on Wolves, get into these shit bastards and get yourselves level here NOW

Sterling 2-2 Awoniyi