Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: This weekend's other gmaes Sat 13th May - Sunday 14th May

Quote Originally Posted by pob View Post
    Well, there goes 4th place. Thursday night football next season it is then.
    It is FAR from over, the fat lady hasn't gone through her warm up exercises yet

We have to do our job v Leicester in our next absolutely MUST win game, we simply HAVE to win, so that's what we'll have to do and keep asking the question
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

With their current squads and style of play, the 2 Utds could be some of the poorest PL qualifiers in the CL for years. Utd already have some experience and will add to it. Can see the barcodes failing to get out of their group.

Saturday's full time scores

Leeds 2-2 Newcastle

Southampton 0-2 Fulham who absolutely WILL give the filthy a game on the final day after the FA Cup quarter final

Chelsea 2-2 Forest Need 2 wins from Chelsea in their remaining games, they might just let us down at this rate

Villa 2-1 Spurs A win v Leicester now and we can't finish any lower than 5th but 4th is STILL on

the filthy 2-0 Wolves on their holidays twats

Palace 2-0 Bournemouth another on their holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    With their current squads and style of play, the 2 Utds could be some of the poorest PL qualifiers in the CL for years. Utd already have some experience and will add to it. Can see the barcodes failing to get out of their group.
    Quite possible one of them won't be in it, we need to do our job and ask the question again before Newcastle face Brighton midweek

It's these last 3 games in which the pressure and nerves will go absolutely through the roof if we keep asking the question, especially with Newcastle playing Brighton and Chelsea and the filthy playing Chelsea and Fulham who will no doubt be out for revenge for the stitch up they were on the wrong end of in the FA Cup v the filthy

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It is FAR from over, the fat lady hasn't gone through her warm up exercises yet

We have to do our job v Leicester in our next absolutely MUST win game, we simply HAVE to win, so that's what we'll have to do and keep asking the question
    Had they dropped points today it would have mentally crushed them, and I'd say we'd be nailed on for 4th. But that will give them a huge boost. No way we're catching them now.

Had they dropped points today it would have mentally crushed them, and I'd say we'd be nailed on for 4th. But that will give them a huge boost. No way we're catching them now.
    They'll drop points v Chelsea and FUlham for sure

Newcastle probably v Brighton and Chelsea too

It is far from over getting 3 points today will most likely see them think it's done and maybe even slip up v Bournemouth as an unexpected bonus

Well done Leeds in the end but Wolves were pathetic.
    27 attempts 9 on target v 5 attempts 0 on target, talk about on the beach

Not all over. Provided we do our bit, the other two still both need two wins each out of their final three. Not a foregone conclusion.

She maybe straightening her sheet music but she hasn’t started clearing her throat just yet …

Personally, I never thought Wolves were going to trouble Utd - instead, I think they're going to drop points against Bournemouth and Fulham. If we can just get past a desperate-to-win Leicester...

Well, there goes 4th place. Thursday night football next season it is then.
    Our chances are slim, but Man United could get a win and two draws to take them to 71 points - and we would finish above them on goal difference if we won our matches.

Newcastle a similar story, except they have a better goal difference - but not THAT much better.

A 2-0 win for us with a 2-0 loss for them would take their +32 to +30 and our +25 to +28.....I fully expect them to stay ahead of us in that department in truth but it only takes one weird swing of results.

Our chances were always slim - the worst bit about today is that Leeds could have been 2-0 up. Newcastle having a 4-point lead rather than a 3-point lead is huge.

How rubbish are Tottenham given that we could be 8 points clear if we beat Leicester?!?!