Thread: New Chelsea boss will need to approve midfielder move to Liverpool

New Chelsea boss will need to approve midfielder move to Liverpool

Chelsea are a club in turmoil, but all that looks to be coming to an end with the imminent appointment of Mauricio Pochettino as manager.…

Full story

Get on with a deal for Veiga now and forget Mount, not happening, most likely scenario is Poch wants to keep him, they mess us about until late in the window aided and abetted by Mount and his agent, before announcing he'll be staying at Chelsea when we've missed out on our other target to play as a 10 with Mac Allister
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Still think we should be lining up with Trent, Fab and Bellingham as our midfield three next season.

I'd be making a proper DM a top priority, if Fab's reading of the game, positioning and awareness were that of a top top DM having legs around a player so desperately lacking in any of the physical attributes always associated as pre-requisites for a DM to have would be just about acceptable, but Fab doesn't have the necessary or required physical attributes of even a midfielders reading, positioning and anticipation of the game

We need a proper DM, we've missed out on 2 or 3 that were almost perfect for us already through the misplaced faith and loyalty in Fab, he isn't a DM, he never has been and he never will be and all his incredible limitations have been absolutely brutally exposed this season with LCM and RCM both playing more attacking and him not having legs around him, everything I have highlighted since 19-20 people scoffed at or rubbished has been there for all to see, it's always been there

We need to move on from Fab who is not a Dm and Thiago as the attempt to instill him as a designated playmaker this season proved to be a catastrophic error and do a proper job with players with the right attributes in our rebuild, no more carrying players bought for roles that simply wouldn't be on our radar when looking for a player for their roles now

I really cannot see Jurgen replacing Fab this window.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I really cannot see Jurgen replacing Fab this window.
    Well, let's just hope you're wrong, it's needed doing since we saw how much better we could be in his absence with 3 actual midfielders in midfield in 19-20

Seems a big fat waste of money to spend on others to try and build a new house on the sand with Fabinho in an integral role in it functioning at its very highest possible levels