Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Leicester City v Liverpool

Good performance that..Leicester came out to defend and its not worked.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Not a great start and Diaz is way off being himself after his lay off.

That aside, once we got going, take a bow Curtis “World Class” Jones, first was a good calm finish, the second was an absolutely sublime finish to an excellent slick Liverpool move.

Pity Gakpo didn’t take his chance to make it 3-0 straight away, that would have been it.

Give them nothing in the second half, no need for anything fancy and no effin gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Us, do something stupid whilst winning 2-0… never.
    Hehehe.

It's true though - it would be tempting to tell the lads to go Hell-for-leather and send almost all of the side up the field on every attacking opportunity, but there's no need - we can grind away at them and get 2 more goals in this game without too much risk provided we are clinical.

Would take us right up to +29 on the goal difference - just an added little bit of pressure on Newcastle. Goal difference unlikely to decide things in the end, but it would be the absolute worst way to miss out - so make sure it isn't a factor if we can.

Don't forget to mix it up lads, like we always used to at our best, that's what got us the first anf vital opening goal

Decent half, 2 great goals, but we should have had 3 or 4 at least and really need to make sure we capitalise on our superiority and close the goal difference on Newcastle to put them under even more pressure

Over to Jurgen as ever to make sure we're a bit better second half, bum them into oblivion (C) Steveo, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

Come the FUCK on Liverpool
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Second half imminent, here we go, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, be a bit better this half, bum them into oblivion (C) Steveo get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here tonight

Remember to mix it up and have runners in behind, that's how we got our opener and it's too effective a tactic with the players we have to drop entirely

© Steveo… If you please 🙏

Not that I am anal about it or anything,

An early 3rd would be nice

And we almost do it. If Gakpo is a bit smarter there.. it’s 0:3

Leicester should really take off and rest a few players now. Ahead of their massive game at Newcastle next Monday😜

Good save Alisson from Barnes. We could use that 3rd anytime soon

Decent start to this half so far, remembering to mix it up too, come the FUCK on now Liverpool, make that superiority count by adding yourselves a third goal here NOW