Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your team v Aston Villa

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Whooooosh... 😂
    Ah - a joke.

Very good

I'm not always the best at picking up on them, particularly in a written format - Neurodivergence and all that jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Ah - a joke.

Very good

I'm not always the best at picking up on them, particularly in a written format - Neurodivergence and all that jazz.
    Lol can't believe you didn't get that one Sid Still a fine example of how we're all different, when neurotypical alleged professionals try to and have a status quo driven need to fit us all into boxes

Having your own language and in jokes is part of my neurodivergence, most probably why touring live music acts worked so well for me together with the bubble and separation from the majority of neurotypicals their crappy news and media created society and status quo's It all makes perfect sense now
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I'm really hopeful of seeing more positive work having gone into the tweak and Trent moving through those RB and midfield positions, forward and deeper supported by Hendo, Fab and Gakpo

Mo i think should be kept pushed right up on Moreno making his runs in behind and to be found with switches and Trent and Virgil's excellent medium to long balls

Villa will most likely look to attack us quite similarly to how Leicester tried, down our right where we can leave gaps with the tweak, trying to release Ramsey and Moreno and create 2v1's against Konate so they can release either to try and find Watkins arriving in the box or McGinn or Buendia arriving in the box or on the edge of it, all of which has been a huge feature of how they play when they've played really well, Mo making Moreno defend instead of playing as a LFWD will help a lot you feel

Villa are pretty useful and aggressive in their pressing and counter pressing so we'll have to be quick give our lads movement and options and we'll also have to be right on our own pressing and counter pressing game and making sure we always have pressure on the ball and/or are blocking the lines so there are no opportunities with time on the ball for their mids to try and release Watkins Ramsey or Moreno and be mindul of pressure on their defenders for their back to front ball for Watkins and Ramsey

I expect a tough tough game, in another MUST win game we absolutely HAVE to win so let's make damned well sure we do just that

Im unlikely to watch the final home game of the season today. gotta take my little Niece out for the day.. Hopefully we will and Man-united lose..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Im unlikely to watch the final home game of the season today. gotta take my little Niece out for the day.. Hopefully we will and Man-united lose..
    Thoughts and prayers for your little niece 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Thoughts and prayers for your little niece 🤣🤣
    Hahahahaha

No Nunez today. Is he injured? Sometimes he's a good option from the bench to mix things up.

Yep tendons in his big toe according to Jurgen

Same starting 11 confirmed, hopefully we keep Mo pushed up for this one to keep Moreno back and see more of Trent playing between all the wide central inside forward and deeper positions he did v Leicester, between his midfield and full back positions

Alisson

Trent Konate Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Jones

Salah Gakpo Diaz

Subs: Kelleher, Gomez, Milner, Firmino, Elliott, Jota, Tsimikas, Carvalho, Matip

This is another absolutely MUST win game, we simply HAVE to win, so let's do just that, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here today to give Bobby and Millie a proper and fitting send off

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, get the win here today

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yep tendons in his big toe according to Jurgen
    That has to be a wind up. Is that even a thing ?