Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Champions League semi final second legs

From Berkshire but lived in Glasgow for over 30 years. I could write a book on tribalism btw. I'm mad enough to go to Ibrox and Parkhead when they play in Europe

Just the one change by Real with Militao coming in for Rudiger, while the ineffectual Rodrygo continues at RFWD, which I found surprising to say the least

Courtois

Carvajal Militao Alaba Camavinga

Valverde Kroos Modric

Rodrygo Benzema Vinicius

Carlo will almost certainly have some tweaks to how that 11 play from weaknesses he feels he has identified from the first leg

Come the fucking FUCK on Real, this is an absolutely MUST win game you simply HAVE to win, make damned well sure you do exactly that and bum them into oblivion (C) Steveo here tonight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Bit surprised Rudiger got benched. He had Haaland completely under control last week.

The best ever Benzema comp from his final season at Lyon had the Hip Hop Punk Rock classic as its theme, let's hope my man Benzema delivers the goods again tonight

Come the FUCK on Real

Here we fucking goooooooooo come the fucking FUCK on Real, Benzema, Modric, Vinicius, Valverde, Camavinga, Rodrygo, Carvajal BUM them into oblivion here tonight (C) Steveo

Come the FUCK on Real, wake the fuck up here NOW, you need to keep it for a spell here now

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The best ever Benzema comp from his final season at Lyon had the Hip Hop Punk Rock classic as its theme, let's hope my man Benzema delivers the goods again tonight

Come the FUCK on Real
    There's an excellent video of Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street enjoying that tune.

Sports-washers have started well - I might turn it off in a bit - we'll see.

84% of the ball so far for Shitty.

Real bumming them into oblivion is looking unlikely at this point.

God I loathe them.

Come the FUCK on Real, pick it the fuck up here NOW

Early days but it's been all City so far and Rodrygo has been none existent again, he came on to win the second leg last season, but this really needed Valverde's legs at RFWD dropping in as an additional midfielder with Vinicius left up top

Modric with a tackle to concede a corner to Shitty.

Then Courtois makes a superb save…