Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Champions League semi final second legs

I think taking Rudiger out is also questionable, he had Halaand in his pocket last week and his Premier League know how and experience would prove invaluable you would think, like that last passage of play, Militao went short to Modric with nowhere to go where Rudiger would likely have gone long to Benzema or Vinicius who were both on

Come the FUCK on Real, get your foot on the ball, work harder to support it here NOW
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Courtois playing against Jizzfest like he did against us in the CL Final last season.

Balls - KDB to Silva 1:0

Totally deserved - one way traffic

1-0 to shitty

Real look in Real trouble here, they needed that extra midfielder for me instead of 3 forwards, they could have gone 3 up later if chasing it

I might just turn off the TV and avoid the internet for a week. The media will go fucking mental with the jizzfesting if they make the final.

It's still only 1-0, I think this has been sloppy smacking of arrogance from Ancelotti so far, I expected much better from him tactically, I get that Rodrygo has Vinicius both have 20 plus goals so far this season, but for me you can't just go with those 3 and think you'll get them the same service and expect not to get overpowered in midfield when they're playing with essentially 5 mids and one forward to your 3 mids

Corner to Real here, come the FUCK on Real smash and grab for 1-1 here NOW

Almost 1:1 Kroos hits that bar

Ok - that’s enough. 2:0 and Silva again

Game over

2-0 Jizzfest