Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Champions League semi final second legs

2-0 City Silva again, I went for a piss and heard the roar and knew the wrong side had scored

Long way back for Real now, it's not like they're playing us with Bajcetic, Fabinho and Gomez gifting them goals

Come the FUCK on real, the hope is that City sit off a little now and Real claw one back
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Should have gone with my team Carlo old boy

Kroos is playing shite

Silva is having a field day up against Camavinga - as suspected. Kroos isn’t really at the level anymore - not for this type of mega tussle

Really need something to happen pretty early second half. Unless Real do another one of their escape acts. City just have so many quality players who can pass and move the right way.

Almost a master class

City are very good but it's coincided with Real having their shittest half in the competition for years. Have to think if it were Nunez getting those two wonder saves out of Courtois, the commentators would've gone on about him being wasteful rather than the keeper.
    Final is in Istanbul I see. Don't want to see those fuckers win it anywhere but especially not in that city.

HT City 2-0 Real

Poor and frankly arrogant team selection from Ancelotti for me, City essential play with 5 mids and one forward, with Stones stepping into midfield to make it 6 in midfielder for them, to think he is going to get the required control of possession and service to those forward with just 3 in midfield is ridiculous for me

Should have started my line up, loads more legs in midfield with Camavinga and Valverde dropping in from right forward with 2 players capable of carrying the ball forward in the process and been prepared to have to suffer and dig in and look to frustrate City and nick one where and when they could. They certainly would have been capable of more possession with the extra midfielder

Long way back now, could even switch to a sensible balance in midfield now, but then he doesn't have Rodrygo to bring on, we dominated this Real side in the final with Valverde at RFWD to give them an extra mid

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I might just turn off the TV and avoid the internet for a week. The media will go fucking mental with the jizzfesting if they make the final.
    A Wildlife Crime has happened in one of my favourite Nature-watching locations and honestly I am so sickened by it that I barely care about this match - might turn off now, might watch it all - feels meaningless either way just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    A Wildlife Crime has happened in one of my favourite Nature-watching locations and honestly I am so sickened by it that I barely care about this match - might turn off now, might watch it all - feels meaningless either way just now.
    You’re right Sid. Much more important stuff than this.

I know it’s childish.. but I just… Really REALY didn’t want them making that final. A final that looks a walkover AND in Istanbul of all bloody places.

But I am allowing it to get to me too much. Sod them. Nothing of a club.

Carlo should hook Rodrygo for Rudiger now, move Alaba to LB get Carvajal to push into midfield more (Lopsided 3 at the back) and push Camavinga into midfield while having Valverde drop into midfield from RFWD so they can get some control of the ball and look to feed their forwards, have Valverde and Camavinga drive it forward and burst forward to try and link with the forwards

Second half imminent, over to Carlo to ring the changes and make sure Real nick themselves the next goal, doesn't matter when it comes as long as they have 10-15 left to get another, just stay in the game at 2-0, get some possession, create some chances, with their history in the competition big time bottlers arse might just fall out if Real get a goal back for 2-1 with 10-15 left

Come the FUCK on Real, get the next goal here this half