Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Champions League semi final second legs

Let's hope Pep and Haaland are at other clubs in a couple of years time. Leaving Arteta as a poundland version of his old boss at the Etihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You’re right Sid. Much more important stuff than this.

I know it’s childish.. but I just… Really REALY didn’t want them making that final. A final that looks a walkover AND in Istanbul of all bloody places.

But I am allowing it to get to me too much. Sod them. Nothing of a club.
    I get the upset/frustration - I'd feel the same on another day.

They're killing the game. Financially doped club with a Manager who doped whose players have gone to the same guy during recovery spells that Pep got his juice from - where's the fun in that?

Wasn't a fucking master class at all, they bummed them first half because they effectively had 6 v 3 in midfield because of the staggering arrogance of Carlo, I was honestly gobsmacked when I saw the line up, did he learn nothing from last season's semi against them, he pays us the respect of using Valverde as his RFWD supplementing his midfield against us and ours in nowhere near City's levels and we don't or didn't have their numbers in midfield either

Come the FUCK on real, get yourselves the next goal here NOW
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Free kick to Real here, come the FUCK on Real, score here NOW and get Dias sent off for a second yellow too

Luka almost gets Real in for one… Grrrrr….

Come on - get that goal

Then Alaba almost from the FK

Come the FUCK on Real, pull a goal back here NOW

Madrid playing much better but still 2 down

Rudiger and Asensio imminent for Real, needed to change it at HT for me

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Madrid playing much better but still 2 down
    Still a midfielder short

Rudiger coming on for Modric - Camavinga pushed into midfield

Why the FUCK did Carlo start with 3 forwards WHY?

Come the FUCK on Real, get yourselves one back in the next 10 minutes here NOW

Asensio on for Kroos

COme the FUCK on Real, just nick yourselves a goal here NOW and see if their arse falls out