Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Champions League semi final second legs

3:0

Modric Kroos Valverde

v

Bacon Gundogan Rodri Silva Grealish and Stones

I honestly don't know what Carlo was thinking

That's not a City masterclass that's a Carlo tactical disaster class, what on earth was he thinking?

3-0 City

Come the FUCK on Inter it is, fuck you Carlo, fluked the final v us with an offside goal with only your second shot on target and a MOTM display by Courtois and then, after what happened to you in the first leg v City last season, you start with 3 mids against an effective 6 mids
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

FINALLY he subs the ineffectual in both legs Rodrygo he never should have started in the first place, fucking arrogance, they have lost this comprehensively through sheer staggering arrogance

Did City manage to hypnotise Carlo into thinking he was still Everton boss tonight?

Any chance Guardiola will fuck off this summer now he's likely to have won the CL with them?
    This shit stained bin fire of a season needs some good news from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Modric Kroos Valverde

v

Bacon Gundogan Rodri Silva Grealish and Stones

I honestly don't know what Carlo was thinking

That's not a City masterclass that's a Carlo tactical disaster class, what on earth was he thinking?

3-0 City

Come the FUCK on Inter it is, fuck you Carlo, fluked the final v us with an offside goal with only your second shot on target and a MOTM display by Courtois and then, after what happened to you in the first leg v City last season, you start with 3 mids against an effective 6 mids
    A bit like Klopp, slow to adapt and tweak the side. Piss poor from real, start to finish tonight.

FT City 4-0 Real

Carlo got this VERY wrong tonight, VERY wrong, as wrong as Jurgen got our last 16 games in 19-20 and this season

I'll be surprised if Carlo retains his position after this, it was complete tactical ineptitude combined with staggering arrogance that led to this drubbing tonight, he played 3 v 6 in midfield, he beat them last season by playing an extra midfielder at RFWD in place of Rodrygo in the second leg having nearly got drubbed in the first leg trying to play 3 forwards, he played Valverde at RFWD in the final against us and he got the assist for their offside winner, he has played Valverde at RFWD in 2 of his 3 meeting against us, giving us the respect of playing an additional midfielder when we only play 3 in midfield, yet he goes 3 v 6 in midfield against City tonight?

Come the FUCK on Inter it is then, as painful as Carlo's ineptitude was tonight, so we are all forced to avoid all forms of sports and news broadcast for a few days, which I do anyway (the news), except for when we've bummed the filthy, except, surprisingly they don't broadcast that on loop for four days running as they would were it the other way around, it would be absolutely fucking hilarious if having overcome Real overconfidence gets the better of City thinking they've won it just by getting to the final and Inter bum them in the final now

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Any chance Guardiola will fuck off this summer now he's likely to have won the CL with them?
    This shit stained bin fire of a season needs some good news from it.
    I was talking at work about this. We can hope but where would he go?
    I hate the cheating little nonce.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I was talking at work about this. We can hope but where would he go?
    I hate the cheating little nonce.
    Shows the difference between Guardiola and Jurgen, Jurgen got to three finals, won it in 18-19 and was robbed of it last season with an offside goal and the scandalous behaviour of the French police, on a spend a bit less than you earn budget, while Guardiola hasn't won it since 2012 spending money like a drunken sailor, AND Jurgen was robbed of a quadruple last season too and has beaten Guardiola in the Premier League in 3 of the last 5 seasons

All that fucking FFP breaching sportswashing money Guardiola spends and he needs officials to hand his shower of shite 2 titles Jurgen and our lads won

Fucking Carol's pissed me off with that shit show tonight, I've lost a huge amount of respect for him after that