Thread: Liverpool to play Bayern Munich in Singapore as pre-season tour takes shape

Liverpool to play Bayern Munich in Singapore as pre-season tour takes shape

Liverpool Football Club have announced that they will play Leicester City and Bayern Munich as part of the Singapore Festival of Football.…

Full story

Thiago will be lining up for them and Gravenberch for us with any luck
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Not a fan of these games. Seem to take it out of us this season
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Scrooge Mcduck says YES!
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Not a fan of these games. Seem to take it out of us this season
    Jurgen accepts a lot of what FSG do, arranging pre-season showpieces in territories they're trying to expand is one of them, he needs to accept that will make up part of his pre-season and have games he would much prefer arranged in the remaining slots of a number of games that would usually represent a normal pre-season

A lot of our issues this season were caused by Jurgen's insistence on 'a proper pre-season' on top of the club's territory expansion tour, so we played way too many games in too short a break with the season starting earlier which gave us lots of injuries and fatigue that blighted our season 'a proper rest' with the shorter closed season was what our lads needed

A number of other clubs had much shorter pre-seasons with fewer games because of the shorter closed season, which was the right thing to do
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”