Thread: Keita Ox Firmino and Milner leaving

Keita Ox Firmino and Milner leaving

Nothing groundbreaking news-wise.

Goodbye bobby you'll always be remembered as much as I slated you in recent times, we know you was a special player for us YNWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6WYFbget9Q

Match made in Heaven LFC + Klopp + Fimrino what a front 3 we had, no wonder we did so well.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 17th May 2023 at 05:19 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

And Thiago, Fabinho and Tsimikas, with Elliott and Carvalho going on loan?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    And Thiago, Fabinho and Tsimikas, with Elliott and Carvalho going on loan?
    Why on earth would we send Elliott out on loan? to get more games?

or just to work with a better manager and players?!

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Why on earth would we send Elliott out on loan? to get more games?

or just to work with a better manager and players?!
    To play more games and push himself to improve all aspects of his game and to be a difference maker, he's another Jay Spearing for me, nothing special, he needs to go on loan and prove he deserves to be here, we can't afford to play a player of his current Championship quality in so many games as this season has proved all too well, we need much higher calibre players for RCM and RFWD than Elliot is capable of offering

To play more games?! He's already played too many games for your liking. And I'd like to think every Liverpool player would try to improve. If he's championship quality as you say, who do we loan him to? a championship club? That will prove nothing. Why not just sell him?!

Try and loan him to am aspirational footballing Prem club or somewhere like Dortmund if they are interested

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Nothing groundbreaking news-wise.

Goodbye bobby you'll always be remembered as much as I slated you in recent times, we know you was a special player for us YNWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6WYFbget9Q

Match made in Heaven LFC + Klopp + Fimrino what a front 3 we had, no wonder we did so well.
    You forgot Melo 😋🤣

Maybe Adrian, though more rumours around Kelleher.
    Maybe Matip too, been a fair few rumours about him leaving.

I think it would be a mistake to let Matip leave and rely on Gomez as our only other RCB, given the amount of games he's cost us with brain farts and in some complete and absolute meltdowns I would NEVER play Gomez at RCB again

The CBs we're linked with that I've seen are left footers who genuinely play LCB or LB, which would makes loads of sense in terms of resting Virgil more at times and being able to play a lopsided 3 at the back with the Trent tweak against certain opposition and giving us fantastic option to start with 3 at the back against others

Selling Matip would be fucking stupid imo, unless we are replacing him with a better CB who isn't 4 foot 7" tall, but that would mean us signing 2 CBs imo, if Gomez wasn't HG he'd have been gone time ago

We should try and sign Colwill to replace Gomez and keep Matip on, Colwill has looked excellent for Brighton when I've watched them, which is a fair amount as they're really enjoyable to watch, he will play for us, he won't play at Chelsea

Bajcetic is a centre back by the way. That was his original position.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Bajcetic is a centre back by the way. That was his original position.
    If he's as good at that as he is in midfield we really do need a new CB, been here before with Gini, you can't let a top player like Matip go and replace him with one of Jurgen's fantasy favourites and a nowhere near ready kid

What i saw from Bajcetic was a young player with great potential already picking up bad traits and habits from Fab and Thiago that won't help him at all, that's one of the reasons i'm desperate for a genuine top DM like Ugarte to be brought in for Bajcetic and Morton to learn from