Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Other midweek games May 18th

Other midweek games May 18th

Premier League

Newcastle v Brighton 730pm (Come the FUCK on Brighton it is )

Another absolutely MUST win game for Brighton and Newcastle, Newcastle having dropped points in every single MUST win game they have played in as the pressure to finish in the top four looks to be getting the better of them, an absolute MUST win game for Brighton they simply HAVE to win, let's hope they do just that, 3 or 4 nil to soften the Barcodes up for a Leicester smash and grab

Europe League Semis

Sevilla (1) v (1) Juventus 8pm

Leverkusen (0) v (1) Roma 8pm

Europa Conference League

AZ Alkmaar (1) v (2) West Ham 8pm

Basel (2) v (1) Fiorentina 8pm

Come on Brighton and West Ham it is
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

De Zerbi better not fucking let me down tomorrow night like Carlo did tonight, he took my belief Real would get the win we all wanted with his line up before a ball was kicked to be honest

Newcastle v Brighton set to kick off at 730, an absolutely MUST win game for Brighton they simply HAVE to win, and we all hope and expect them to do just that and bum them into oblivion (C) Steveo

Come the FUCK on Brighton it is

Must win indeed. Brighton are still chasing a European place and their last two games are Man City and Villa so they really need to win tonight and then hope that we return the favour on Saturday.

Kick off imminent, come the fucking FUCK on Brighton, this is an absolutely MUST win game, you simply HAVE to win, make damned well sure you do just that and bum the Barcodes into oblivion (C) Steveo here tonight

Too many Brighton changes for my liking. Don’t think we’re getting an Emirates performance this evening.
    Caicedo being targeted covering at RB and positionally he’s all over the place.

Brighton’s midfield not getting a kick, Caicedo at RB and MacAllister rested.

They ain’t winning this, Newcastle all over them

Brighton playing a lot of long balls, when in fact they are one of the best at playing out from the back. maybe they can't function as well without MacAllister there.

Brighton look like they’re on the beach

Brighton practice playing like this in training drills all the time, the entire squad, so they're all on the same page, unlike us who dick around playing rondo's and head tennis, until recently at least, I think Brighton will string the passes together at some stage and release their forwards with their long balls in behind too

They're probably going to be full strength more or less for the last half an hour