Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Other midweek games May 18th

You can see why Brighton want Kelleher if the rumours are to be believed, really suits our style of play and theirs and is a better keeper than Steele too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Newcastle acting like entitled twats already. Wanting a pen for a dive then straight after Guimares whinging at the ref booking him.
    I've no idea what a lot of you see in Guimares or why we'd be linked to him for 100m, I've watched quite a few Newcastle games this season and he's always been well below average, in all of them so far

Come the FUCK on Brighton, get yourselves level before half time here NOW in the rare moments they get their passes together they have cut through Newcastle really easily, if they get more of their best tema on, they could cut them open at will

That’s it guys, Thursday / Sunday football next week.
    2-0 Easy unchallenged header from 5 yards, Brighton are not in the least arsed.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Hopefully we'll get to trounce Newcastle in the knockouts rounds after they fail in their CL group.

HT Newcastle 2-0 Brighton

If Schar gets booked for whacking Gilmour in the face, how have Newcastle still got the free kick to score from? Surely if he's booked Schar for a foul, it's a free kick to Brighton? Very odd

Well, poor half by Brighton, too many changes perhaps, struggled ot get their game going, still have 2 very good chances, I thought Mitoma bottled it a bit with their best chances, needed to bust a gut to get there first and take a whack for a pen for me

Still the sort of half, where you think Newcastle could go on to rue missed chances if the zebra makes the subs and Brighton start playin second half as they cut through Newcastle very easily on the 3 or 4 occasions they managed to string their passes together

Over to The Zebra to make the sub to ensure Brighton bring their A game second half, turn the game around, administer the bumming and get the win

Not giving up on this one just yet, if Brighton pull one back at get it to 2-1 at any stage, even in the last 15 minutes, the pressure will be more intense than ever, especially having been 2-0 up

Come the FUCK on Brighton, get your A team on, be a LOT better second half, get level then go on to get the win here tonight

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    NEVEEEEEEEEERRRRR this one isn't over yet, AND the filthy have Bournemouth away then 2 grudge matches at their place, you give up far too easy Miller

Ferguson for Wellcack

Mac Allister for Undav

And Encsio for Buonanotte at HT seems the order of the day

Brighton HAVE to win this, he's rested players for 45 minutes, no point in resting them for the next game if they've blown their European chances

2-0 is a dangerous scoreline anyone? but if it stays like this we are relying on a Dean Smith masterclass on Monday.

here we go, come the FUCK on Brighton pull one back here NOW to get the Newcastle nerves jingling