Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekend's other games May 20th - May 22nd

This weekend's other games May 20th - May 22nd

Alright then, huge weekend ahead of fixtures of massive consequence at either end of the table. Nerves will be jangling, pressure will be extreme on quite a few, plenty of teams with so much on the line, be it top four or avoiding the drop

Saturday 20th May

Spurs v Brentford 12:30pm (Spurs will be absolutely desperate to win to try and get some form of European football next season following Brighton's slip up v newcastle, who they start play just a point behind, with Brighton having a game in hand)

Bournemouth v the filthy 3pm (the filthy who don't travel well at all will be desperate to get the win in this one to leave themselves almost over the line for a top four finish, whether they do or not likely depends on Bournemouth's approach to their final home game of the season, whether they try and put on a football show, or try and make a statement by finishing with a win over the filthy playing their 451 looking to score on the counter that took them to safety, come on the Cherries it is )

Fulham v Palace 3pm (both sides safe in this one, Fulham have looked determined to finish the season as strongly as possible and will likely want to keep their recent winning habit going ahead of their game at old toilet next weekend when they will almost certainly aim to avenge their FA Cup quarter final stitch up)

Wolves v the bitters 3pm (the bitters will be desperate for all 3 points to secure their safety as things stand, Wolves have been good at home of late, but looked already on the beach in their recent game v the filthy)

Forest v Arsenal 5:30pm (Forest need just a point to ensure their start next season in the Premier League, while Arsenal will be looking to get all 3 points to make City have to win their game on Sunday to secure their 2nd legitimate title in 5 seasons)

Sunday 21st May

West Ham v Leeds 1:30pm (absolutely last chance saloon for Fat Sam and Leeds in this one, they absolutely HAVE to get the win to be even in with a chance of surviving on the final day against a West Ham side that may be somewhat fatigued after their exertions in the past 2 weeks and a 2 legged European semi)

Brighton v Southampton 2pm (massive game for Brighton against already relegated Southampton in their quest for European football next season, they'll be hoping Saints players are all pre-occupied with which Premier League clubs their agents might negotiate moves to for them, as their form and performance levels has started to suffer with the number of games and their smaller squad of late)

Man City v Chelsea 4pm (Will Lampard implementing Poch's instructions be able to delay City winning their second legit title in 5 seasons to boost Chelsea's form for their remaining 2 games against the filthy and Newcastle)

Monday 22nd May

Newcastle v Leicester (This could be a massive MUST win game for both sides or a dead rubber come Monday evening, not sure if Smith has the testicular fortitude or tactical nous to set up to keep it tight with a press set lower and to counter on Newcastle to get the win Leicester may desperately need even in the event a win still leaves them with a slim chance of survival on the final day)

Come on Bournemouth is it Give those Cherry fans something to celebrate in your final home game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Spursy Spurs at it again, 1-0 up at half time v Brentford, after 65 they are now 2-1 down and Toney’s ban has begun so Brentford not even at full strength.

Mind you… didn’t they beat us at their place this season without Toney?

Oh dear Spurs concede their 62nd goal of the season (that’s 20 more than us ffs)

Spurs 1-3 Brentford

Ok so any last slim hope of us catching Newcastle went on Thursday when Brighton rested 5 players and now Bournemouth have had to make 5 changers with key players missing according to Gary O’Neil.

You could start to get a complex ….

Newcastle could still fuck up yet, anyway, fuck all them let them and the PGMOL corrupt fucks, let's just concentrate on and win our game today, we can look what 's they've been up to at HT and full time

Everton with last gasp equaliser, hopefully not enough, Leeds win the last two games and hopefully the bitters are gone.

Full time scores

Spurs 1-3 Brentford

Bournemouth 0-1 the filthy

Fulham 2-2 Palace

Wolves 1-1 Brentford

Quote Originally Posted by trueandred View Post
    Everton with last gasp equaliser, hopefully not enough, Leeds win the last two games and hopefully the bitters are gone.
    They have been in relegation trouble alot last 7 or sk seasons but this I think is the closes it is coming for them. If Leeds win tomorrow think Everton go down. Think that last game at home needing a win in a situation like this, sometimes may appear to be best scenario however tension going to be hard to handle for all involved.

Think overall though for the City that it is best for Everton not to go down. Though I guess it will he hillarious for those living in the city and will be intolerable for the Blues until they come back up again. And we have seen coming back up is not as easy as it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Ok so any last slim hope of us catching Newcastle went on Thursday when Brighton rested 5 players and now Bournemouth have had to make 5 changers with key players missing according to Gary O’Neil.

You could start to get a complex ….
    I don't live in England but I can see despite United dominance over that 20 year period the team that other teams and supporters see as the biggest sculp or the team to hurt the most is Liverpool. Everyone is up for Liverpool. Liverpool is the villan for all. Even if City win 100 league titles in a row the game that every tram and supporters will be up for is Liverpool.

Forest 1-0 Arsenal (Awonyiyi?)
    The Arse have imploded since our draw against them.