Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011

Thread: This weekend's other games May 20th - May 22nd

Can you call the champions scrap metal trophy a trophy? guess West-ham will if they win it
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Can you call the champions scrap metal trophy a trophy? guess West-ham will if they win it
    There are very limited opportunities with European Silverware for a club like them given how hard it is to break into the Champion's League spots, so they'll absolutely celebrate it and rightly so.

Winning it would also come with the massive bonus of Europa League football next season. More away trips, increased capacity to attract players who are high quality (but perhaps not QUITE Champion's League material) and another chance (albeit a slimmer one) at a European trophy.

They'll be ecstatic.

Agree it will be a great trophy for them to win and doing so does indeed qualify them for next season's Europa League
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    As long as the Bournemouth players show up.

I think Everton stay up but the fact Leeds and Leicester are still in with a shout keeps it interesting.
    Yes, Everton basically either have to win or hope that Leeds and Leicester don't.

Hopefully Leeds and Leicester will both score before Everton do just for some drama!

Leicester almost did the dramatic late smash and grab with their only effort on target too, i don't expect Newcastle to cope very well with teams looking to turn them over after their midweek excursions next season tbh, it takes 2 or 3 season's to adjust and get all players and your training fully geared up for it imo

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Yes, Everton basically either have to win or hope that Leeds and Leicester don't.

Hopefully Leeds and Leicester will both score before Everton do just for some drama!
    Come on Leeds or Leicester