Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Villa

Thursday nights here we come

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    That’s that
    Bit fair 5th that is what our season deserved.

Europa won't be the end of the world we will be okay.

Today's game and the last 7 or so show that we are not going to lose or be overpowered. We were sluggish at the start of the season. But overall key players in my view are starting to look like theirselves again. Midfield doesn't matter who comes we will be okay. Gakpo fills me with so much hope. Mo is my main worry up front even if he scored 19 this season. His pace doesn't seem to be there anymore. But he is needed next season as he will always score goals.

Farewell Si Senor, Miller, Ox and Naby.

A few awful performances today especially from Jordan, Robbo and Trent. Diaz wasn't much better .

Well Europa League it is

What a fucking shower of absolute corrupt bent as fuck shite our PGMOL are ,fucking bent as fuck

Handing the ban out so Jurgen wasn't on the touchline today was quite deliberately timed and undoubtedly made a difference

Appoint the fourth official he celebrated over vociferously in front of another deliberate act

We have had this treatment from the PGMOL in ever yone of our last 4 or 5 games, not getting a damned thing

What we experienced from these cunts today was exactly what Villa as the away side experienced in their recent crucial game at old toilet

So Virgil couldn't be offside because when Diaz tried to nod the ball back their defender deliberately plays the ball, he can't be offside, that's the law of the game

When Mings takes Gakpo out, trying to play a ball he couldn't play legally without Gakpo wininng it ahead of him and bursting clear he's last fucking man, there is no cover, it is a straight red card, not for the high foot, for being last man

So no Jurgen on the touchline and 2 absolute deliberate failures to correctly apply the laws of the game

Fu=ucking horrible corrupt bent as fuck shit cunt house of a league
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Thursday nights here we come
    On the plus side the final is in Dublin. See ye all there.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    A few awful performances today especially from Jordan, Robbo and Trent. Diaz wasn't much better .
    Diaz hasn’t recovered yet. Hopefully a full summer gets him back but with the knee… You never know.

Shame we couldn’t win today but in truth we are playing for points we know will likely not matter.

But hang on, we can STILL take it to the last day if Chelsea beat the filthy at old toilet on Thursday

The fat lady is about to burst into full song, but it is not over just yet

Just back in. been to the cinema to watch super mario.. i take it we were shit again when it mattered??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    But hang on, we can STILL take it to the last day if Chelsea beat the filthy at old toilet on Thursday

The fat lady is about to burst into full song, but it is not over just yet
    You gotta be kidding me. you think Fulham will play like Aston Villa have apparently done today?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Yep, you have to give Emre credit for that, where they chose to hold their line and squeeze the space left us unable to play in and have the space those players usually link the play in, so it was mostly balls in behind because they restricted us to that, now Jurgen has to look at how best to get around teams doing that