Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does PGMOL actions amount to criminality & deliberate match fixing?

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Almost as long as a NineteenX post but very interesting. Thanks

Nineeteenx will take parts of that and use it has his own
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Nineeteenx will take parts of that and use it has his own
    I keep it much shorter than i used to for you guys, i didn't go as far as all the stats, just to the bullet points, let's just say it's isn't telling me anything i don't know and have been making the point about FA PGMOL attitude towards and treatment of our club for 3 decades now

Seeing s what some of i've talked about for 3 decades numbers is quite shocking, and the doubling down, giving us Tierney SEVEN times this season after he handed City last season's title and there have been long standing issues with his officiating of our games that include clear instances of failing to apply the laws of the game is simply outrageous

I know exactly how FA PGMOL operate
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I didn't even realise that the ref on saturday who didn't give Mings a red card, who didn't give a penalty for the foul on Jordan Henderson (it was a penalty) , who did give the penalty for Villa (it was a penalty), and who wrongly disallowed Gakpo's goal (every pundit said it should have stood), that ref was the same guy that Klopp ran up to when Jota scored the last minute winner and shouted something like 'we did it without you!' forwhich he got a two match touchline ban and a huge fine. Then two weeks later that fourth official is appointed to ref our next home game. It stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I didn't even realise that the ref on saturday who didn't give Mings a red card, who didn't give a penalty for the foul on Jordan Henderson (it was a penalty) , who did give the penalty for Villa (it was a penalty), and who wrongly disallowed Gakpo's goal (every pundit said it should have stood), that ref was the same guy that Klopp ran up to when Jota scored the last minute winner and shouted something like 'we did it without you!' forwhich he got a two match touchline ban and a huge fine. Then two weeks later that fourth official is appointed to ref our next home game. It stinks.
    sick ain't it?

Lets see how the FA deal with Man-city and their illegal actions regarding football finances. If they go lenient. then whats the point in football?? whats the point in rules?

The issue with the FA PGMOL is they aren't accountable, and as such they continue to behave as a law unto themselves, the club can't take them to court by the conditions of their contract, I think it has gone on for far too long and to such a degree of bias, robbing us of a title last season, attempting to ensure we miss out on top four this season, that something simply has to be done, it can't be allowed to continue

One option is someone Liverpool based should get the Tomkins data, shorten everything and make it concise and easy to follow without his waffle and put it to UEFA with a petition with 100's of 1000;s of signatures imploring them to take action

The other option is FSG have one of their associates hire the best available PI's to get the details by other means
    Bug the Stockley Park VAR centre
    Bug the refs office at Anfield
    Tap and hack phones specifically looking to texts and whatsapp and other messages
    Hack computers to look for incriminating emails and offshore accounts or other financial irregularities
    Pay someone to hack phones via cell phone towers so they can see if refs have 2 or more phones and get the second phone number and hack that as it will likely have the dirt
    Easiest of all perhaps, get a device on the same frequency as the officials headsets and make our own recordings of what is said

Compile it all, send it to the police and CPS and ask for them to be charged with match fixing

This seems extreme, but put it in context, they robbed our team of 2 league titles, they are trying to rob our team of a place in the top four, the amount of games they've made us work even harder than we would have had to and still won is very physically and mentally draining and may lead to lost poits or under performance in other comps - It is a shit load of money their incredible bias has been costing us, what I'm proposing would cost maybe 250k done by top professionals

I personally think they should be locked up

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    That's how they do, not accountable, can't be taken to court, have for far too long been a law unto themselves, I wrote about it the other day

It is not a coincidence they banned Klopp for this game

It is not a coincidence they appointed Brooks who Klopp yelled at as the ref for this game

It is not a coincidence they called Brooks to the monitor to allow him to disallow a perfectly legitimate goal

That is exactly how they do and act and always have, it is bent, corrupt, petty, vindictive, draconian

Appointing Tierney as our ref for SEVEN fucking games this season after past issues and after he handed City the Premier League title, is exactly the same thing

LFC has supposedly written to PGMOL regarding the Gakpo offside goal, and the Mings yellow card.

Newcastle quality for the Champions League courtesy of the corrupt FA PGMOL stitch up at Anfield on Saturday

They should unquestionably be going to Chelsea away on the last day needing at least a point

The club need to involve UEFA and FIFA in this now or fund someone else to do so