Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does PGMOL actions amount to criminality & deliberate match fixing?

If someone points out to Henry and Werner how much money it is costing them, when for less than 0.5% of the money it is costing them, they could have their associates hire the appropriate people to expose their corruption by any means necessary, hacking and tapping computers lap tops and phones, bugging meeting and refs house and offices, delving into their finances, even a bit of water boarding and electric shock treatment to find out where they can find what they're looking for wouldn't be going too far after our club has suffered 30 plus years of this corrupt fucking bullshit

You should never fuck with people who have absolutely nothing to lose, 500k to 1m for an extensive campaign to expose them when the corrupt cunts are costing them possibly as much as 150m next season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Newcastle quality for the Champions League courtesy of the corrupt FA PGMOL stitch up at Anfield on Saturday

They should unquestionably be going to Chelsea away on the last day needing at least a point

The club need to involve UEFA and FIFA in this now or fund someone else to do so
    The league table doesn't lie. They deserve their place over the season.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    The league table doesn't lie. They deserve their place over the season.
    oh please, fucking lame cliches, they deserve it if they earn it and take it for themselves, right now they should be having to go to Chelsea and get a point at least to be sure, they haven't earned it, we beat them twice too

It didn't lie last season when Tierney and Kavanagh handed City 2 points by failing to award the bitters a nailed on 87th minute pen in another deliberate act of match fixing either I suppose

Yadda yadda yadda, this is why I get so frustrated and upset with the neurotypical mind, you just tamely and laemly accept this shithouse cliches you've been fed, what's your next line, "These things even themselves out over the course of a season" The fucking dogs are wagging their tales to that old chestnut

I give you the Spurs stich up, the Wolves ghost penalty and the penalty not given to the bitters as a corrupt PGMOL 6 points swing for City last season, point out for me where you think we got given 6 points

Maybe you're going to come at me with the FA PGMOL English Fa and Premier League mantra "When United do well we all do well" next, another lie, but all those stupid cunts still believe it even though the Premier League and National side have both benefitted immensely from other sides being allowed to thrive and evolve instead of being knocked down to prop the filthy up

This isn't Newcastle's fault, they just happen to be where they are, this has been done and was done to try and ensure the filthy qualify with their new owners set to be decided and all

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    LFC has supposedly written to PGMOL regarding the Gakpo offside goal, and the Mings yellow card.
    They won't get a satisfactory response, it's a pointless exercise, everyone seems to have missed the point Mings was last man too

They need to expose them, get evidence of them communicating about it or of irregular financial payments or ask for UEFA intervention or fund someone else to if they are contractually unable to

Or sue the PGMOL is they are able to, for loss of earnings caused by their actions last season and this, PGMOL simply can't win on last season as they admitted that decision v the bitters was wrong and apologised for the 'mistake' a legal case would outline the very clear guidance on what constituted a handball offence that would result in a penalty and together with the footage put the case that 2 FIFA list officials with the guidance and the footage, this simply cannot be a mistake and bring lots of expert witnesses to testify to that, it's very much an open and shut case and winning it opens up the can of worms of the PGMOL being corrupt

A legal case for loss of earnings should we fail to qualify for the Champions League as a result of Brooks error or bias due to PGMOL appointment of Brooks for the fixture after them having to suspend him from VAR duty for 2 games for high profile errors would also almost certainly prove successful, drawing into question his ability and competence as an official, and questioning whether Klopp verbally abusing him after our winner v Spurs unquestionably compromised his judgement, when he can't even draw an offside line on the correct/relevant player, would make rubbishing his opinion that he believed the ball hit Konsa rather than him trying to play it rather easy, especially with the supporting evidence of so many ex pros and commentators that Konsa very obviously played the ball.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/feb/13/premier-league-officials-meeting-var-errors-howard-webb-arsenal-brighton

The VAR official who denied Brighton a goal against Crystal Palace on Saturday because he drew an offside line in the wrong place has been stood down from two Premier League fixtures. John Brooks has been replaced as VAR at Monday night’s Merseyside derby and Wednesday’s game between Arsenal and Manchester City. Andre Marriner and David Coote will control the monitors at the respective fixtures.

An emergency meeting is being convened by Howard Webb, the head of the referees body the PGMOL, after a weekend of high-profile VAR errors.

On Saturday, Brighton’s Pervis Estupiñán was denied the opening goal at Selhurst Park after he was adjudged offside. Brooks was found to have made his decision based on an offside line drawn from the position of the Palace defender James Tomkins when Marc Guéhi was deeper and playing Estupiñán onside. The game finished in a draw, with Brighton dropping points in their chase for a European spot.
    If Brighton miss out on Europe by a point or two perhaps they can join us in our case, Brooks is clearly incompetent and not fit for purpose, if he isn't even capable of putting an offside line on the deepest player as a VAR operator, how on earth do FA PGMOL consider him capable of being match referee in a game with the stakes as high as the Liverpool v Villa game and why are their VAR operators asking him to make a decision on an offside?

It has to be remembered Brooks gave the goal, VAR can only intervene if they believe the referee has made a clear and obvious error, if they (VAR)cannot determine Van Dijk is offside because they claim to be unsure whether or not Konsa played the ball, it clearly isn't a clear and obvious error, so Brooks should never have been called to the monitor

From the FA's own site

The referee may be assisted by a video assistant referee (VAR) only in the event of a 'clear and obvious error' or 'serious missed incident' in relation to: goal/no goal. penalty/no penalty.

There was no clear and obvious error Brooks gave the goal, if they are unable to determine he made a clear and obvious error, why are they intervening at all or calling him to the monitor?

A double deliberate failure to apply the laws of the game their own laws at that
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 23rd May 2023 at 01:30 AM.

How many times on Sky ref watch have we heard Dermot Gallagher tell us VAR can't intervene in that decision because they can't determine the referee made a clear and obvious error?

A lot

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    oh please, fucking lame cliches, they deserve it if they earn it and take it for themselves, right now they should be having to go to Chelsea and get a point at least to be sure, they haven't earned it, we beat them twice too

It didn't lie last season when Tierney and Kavanagh handed City 2 points by failing to award the bitters a nailed on 87th minute pen in another deliberate act of match fixing either I suppose

Yadda yadda yadda, this is why I get so frustrated and upset with the neurotypical mind, you just tamely and laemly accept this shithouse cliches you've been fed, what's your next line, "These things even themselves out over the course of a season" The fucking dogs are wagging their tales to that old chestnut

I give you the Spurs stich up, the Wolves ghost penalty and the penalty not given to the bitters as a corrupt PGMOL 6 points swing for City last season, point out for me where you think we got given 6 points

Maybe you're going to come at me with the FA PGMOL English Fa and Premier League mantra "When United do well we all do well" next, another lie, but all those stupid cunts still believe it even though the Premier League and National side have both benefitted immensely from other sides being allowed to thrive and evolve instead of being knocked down to prop the filthy up

This isn't Newcastle's fault, they just happen to be where they are, this has been done and was done to try and ensure the filthy qualify with their new owners set to be decided and all
    Do you think we deserved 4 th place, after the shocking performances we've served up this season ?

LFC has supposedly written to PGMOL regarding the Gakpo offside goal, and the Mings yellow card.
    the club is at last putting a bit of pressure on the officials. personally I feel they could also ask questions about other incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Do you think we deserved 4 th place, after the shocking performances we've served up this season ?
    Of course, it's a 38 game season, experience of handling the pressure of run ins counts for an awful lot, Saturday wasn't the only corrupt stitch up we've been on the wrong end of this season either, being as miserly as possible we're an absolute minimum of 4 points down through corrupt officiating right now

The filthy are at least 2 points up off the back of that equally scandalous corrupt officiating they were the beneficiaries of in the manc derby and they have been far worse than us in more games and nowhere near as good in their good games

You also need to see through or past the statuc quo cliches, look at the data in the Tomkinstimes article and long overdue accept we pertinently do play to an entirely different set of rules to all other clubs, Tomkins isn't raving or being a loon, he has painstakingly and meticulously trawled through an incredible amount of data and stats on referees across all games even cross referencing those stats across 3 well respected and trusted sites for the greatest possible accuracy

the club is at last putting a bit of pressure on the officials. personally I feel they could also ask questions about other incidents.
    Pressure won't do a damned thing, they need to play as dirty and as foul as they are continuously treated by whatever means necessary to expose them, be that by suing PGMOL for loss of earnings or any other considered more dubious unethical means

There is also a strong case to be made of PGMOL endangering player safety

This is the THIRD season running and the FOURTH season out of FIVE our club has been on the receiving end of absolutely scandalous corrupt officiating including officiating that endangered player safety