Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Does PGMOL actions amount to criminality & deliberate match fixing?

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Steve Bennett (just looked him up) was his name.. he was very devious
    Steve Bennett was involved in that classic deliberate stitch up that saw our lads take all the blame for the over the top aggressive hounding and getting in the face of referees the filthy and Chelsea were the 2 teams doing practically all of

Appoint Bennett ref

Fergie tells his lads to really go aggressive, especially on Torres

Ferdinand makes 2 shocking definite yellow nowhere near the ball tackles on Torres in the first 5-10 minutes, that Bennett waves play on for both of

Mascherano loses his shit in defence of his team mate and he and only he, gets in Bennetts face, who with the FA having publicly stated they were going to clamp down on that behaviour only really the filthy and Chelsea did, is sent off by Bennett and Liverpool and our players are the scape goat and fall guys for the vile and disgusting behaviour of the filthy's players in their managers image

It was Webb who gave them a penalty in a 1-0 win for them for a brilliant and clean tackle on Valencia by Hendo, who won the ball without making contact with their player, who obviously, in their manager's own image, threw himself to ground EXPECTING his side to be given something, which they duly were by Webb
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

mentioning Webb. 3 occasions spring to mind where he cheated us.. Howard Webb hardly ever gave penalties.. But he managed to see one against us in the Cup when we played Man-united a trip on Van Nistelrooy. On replay he dived and it was clear dive..
    secondly was another cup game again, This time was against Arsenal, we were 2 nil down..He gave us a penalty on Suarez. which was 50/50. But the second challenge on Luis Suarez in the box was clear as day and he just ignored it. If he had given that. would have made the game 2/2, never gonna happen
    And the 3rd one from my recollection, we were going for a European spot against Spurs at the end of one season.. And Webb gave a penalty against us. which was firstly shoulder to shoulder and even more worse ,it was outside the box by at least a foot and half.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

VAR worked almost absolutely perfectly bar the odd teething problems hiccup here and there in the first two thirds of its first season, the amount of wrong decisions refs were accustomed to making against us as 'standard practice' having to be correctly overturned was embarrassing for them and they also realised that using VAR legitimately and correctly for the reasons of its inception would prevent them being able to stop a new era of Liverpool dominance and from influencing the outcome of the Premier League and domestic cups and fixing matches they had enjoyed since Ferguson's time at the filthy

So they started making deliberate fuck ups and failures to apply the laws of the game using their buzz word and excuse of 'subjectivity' to normalise their returning to being as corrupt and bent as ever after less than a season of VAR, supported by our prick media in their campaign to normalise it

Our media and lame pundits and commentators pedaling their falsity with relish and the claims of the use of it clearly not following what it actually means

Subjective - based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.

Subjectivity - the quality of being based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.

By the meaning of subjective, it technically allows refs to administer deliberate bias, their personal feelings, tastes or opinions could obviously be one of bias towards a certain player or team, which seems to very clearly be the case with Mo (as it was also with Mane) and LFC and our players in general

It should also mean that individual refs personal feelings tastes or opinions are consistent, so they will always give certain decisions for the exact same foul the same for all clubs, this very pertinently hasn't been the case, again showing it to be a lie and just a sham campaign and buzzword to try and normalise the PGMOL returning to their entirely corrupt match fixing worst

Our media also lets them get away with calling decisions that pertinently aren't subjective as being so, the disallowed Gakpo goal being a very clear and obvious example of this, the footage was absolutely crystal clear CRYSTAL CLEAR that Konsa deliberately plays the ball trying to put it out for a corner, there's not a damned thing subjective about that

Not one pundit, commentator or media hack picked up on: Mings being last man so should have been a straight red regardless of foot height, VAR intervening contrary to the laws of the game as they were unable to say Brooks had made a clear and obvious error, by their own admission

This belongs here

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    If there is any justice Chelsea will beat the filthy on Thursday evening and Fulham will avenge the appalling FA PGMOL stitch up they were on the wrong end of in the FA Cup quarter final, with us beating Southampton to nick the 4th Champions League spot and the filthy will then lose the FA Cup final

However, the FA PGMOL have made it their business to not apply the laws of the game when it suits them to try and ensure there isn't any justice

As if by magic as if we couldn't have predicted it

Match officials the filthy v Chelsea

Referee A Taylor VAR C Kavanagh

Be piss funny if Chelsea still turn them over, again, bent and corrupt as fuck from FA PGMOL

Almost the entirety of our media aren't very bright are they?

Surely the most glaringly obvious thing you take from that 'article' is:

If the PGMOL genuinely uphold the laws of the game and do their utmost to ensure they are applied and applied correctly fairly and evenly and never ask officials to do anything contrary to that to effectively match fix, Why on earth do they require all refs to sign non disclosure agreements?