Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Midweek fixtures May 24th 25th

Just like the poor Brighton performance at Newcastle, the number of changes underlining just how little they care about getting anything out of the game.
    When Brighton came to Anfield they played out of their skins and gained a 3-3 draw and were the better team.
    When Chelsea came to Anfield they had a full team out and fought like mad to keep their point.

We drew with this Chelsea shite twice, when all and sundry were beating them too, part of that was them trying like fuck to get a result against us because it was us like so many sides do, part of it was Jurgen constantly chopping and changing

Jurgen has had a really fucking bad season, there are some mitigating circumstances, but he's had a disaster, except for 20-21 with the midfielders at CB thing, he has otherwise almost always made perfect sense, but he's done some criminal things this season, broken a lot of things through changes, then changed more because what he changed it to didn't work, then lost complete site of a lot of things that still worked brilliantly before he broke them like they never existed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The filthy will probably go on and win this 4-0 or something now, despite being shite in the first half after which they should have found themselves 4-2 down at HT

Almost 3-0 there, Fofana plays a fucking shite ball to Gallagher with a player right on him, he gets robbed to give the filthy a 4 v 2, the silly twat did that v City too I think

the filthy switching to Houllier style now, numbers behind the ball deep in their own half looking to counter

Corner to Chelsea, they'll never score

That was pure filth from Enzo there when pressed, and again, amounting to something, releasing Gallagher to cross

Corner to Chelsea these cunts will never score thoguh

Well, at least it's going to be piss funny next season when the filthy have spent another 200m and Chelsea and ourselves get back to business as usual and their supposed resurgence is crushed despite another massive outlay sending their fans into meltdown once more

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Just like the poor Brighton performance at Newcastle, the number of changes underlining just how little they care about getting anything out of the game.
    When Brighton came to Anfield they played out of their skins and gained a 3-3 draw and were the better team.
    When Chelsea came to Anfield they had a full team out and fought like mad to keep their point.
    Neville saying Chelsea have no conviction as they have nothing to play for, agrees with you, well, they had nothing to play for in their last meeting with us, but went full strength and played like they had

Still, we should be well used to teams turning up and being the best they can be against us and not showing up against others by now, it's been going on for 30 years now, since Ferguson and the Murdoch media created and instilled the entire Anyone But Liverpool ideology in seemingly all other clubs and their fans

the filthy get a soft soft nowhere near enough meaningful contact penalty now, Fofana clips fernandes' foot, never enough to bring him down, he dives anyway and its's given

I've only continued watching because Enzo has been absolute class for the most part

Neville "Something's annoyed Chelsea" Fernandes diving and FA PGMOL giving them a penalty probably