Oxlade
    Keita
    Firmino
    Milner

Likely to go
    Carvalho
    Arthur
    Matip
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats at least 7 changes to the squad..
    Arthur likely to go? Did he he even arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Arthur likely to go? Did he he even arrive?
    well im sure he was around some place?? coulda been like Putin and had a body double
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I see Gomez was the lowest ranked performer on the BBC, who saw that coming with him playing CB?

Why Jurgen why ffs man?? Do you not have eyes??

Gomez has nice shoes and his wolf shaped beard is amazing..Cant really blame Jurgen.. He knows he was never going to get enough money to replace more than 1 player a transfer window.So he had to give Gomez a longer contract.
    Hes not that good. he was showing signs of it at one point.. But now hes just like Matip and away with the fairies. Don't get me started on Trent.. he doesnt give 2 shits about defending.His mind is set on a midfield role and thats it
    He should get back to performing better at RB. but hes no intentions of it.(in my opinion)

TAA was never this bad defensively in previous seasons. Just in the last season and half hes just given up. I think the England situation aint helped..

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I see Gomez was the lowest ranked performer on the BBC, who saw that coming with him playing CB?

Why Jurgen why ffs man?? Do you not have eyes??
    Doesn't see it with Gomes

Wouldn't see it with Elliott at RCM when the entire football world was doing detailed analysis of the issues playing him there were causing Mo and Trent

Couldn't see the incredible issues playing Thiago as designated playmaker were causing to our other players integral to making the play not getting enough of the ball off him or in the right areas or how easy that made it to press us and wrecked our own pressing and counter pressing game

Couldn't see AFTER 5 SEASONS you can't play immobile Fab without a controller one side of him

He's been an absolute disaster this season, but the issues with Gomez, Fab and Elliott have worryingly long been clear
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Gomez has nice shoes and his wolf shaped beard is amazing..Cant really blame Jurgen.. He knows he was never going to get enough money to replace more than 1 player a transfer window.So he had to give Gomez a longer contract.
    Hes not that good. he was showing signs of it at one point.. But now hes just like Matip and away with the fairies. Don't get me started on Trent.. he doesnt give 2 shits about defending.His mind is set on a midfield role and thats it
    He should get back to performing better at RB. but hes no intentions of it.(in my opinion)

TAA was never this bad defensively in previous seasons. Just in the last season and half hes just given up. I think the England situation aint helped..
    We've always supported Trent through our pressing and counter pressing game and model of the entire team combining to make the play, he was always going to struggle when Jurgen's changes fucked those 2 things up AND saw him see far less of the ball AND have a RCM in front of him in too many games who got in his and Mo's space and had no clue whatsoever how to facilitate our right side functioning to its highest levels

I know Trent has been helped previously. Doesn't excuse some of his lack of defending skills . all players make mistakes. Hes made way too many and simple errors as well.

Gomez was playing today and in most of those games there are always horrendous errors in our defence whenever Jurgen plays Gomez at CB, he's singlehandedly got us knocked out of the Champions league at the last 16 twice in four seasons and STILL he insults everyone of us and completely disrespects every other player in the team starting him at CB

Any how.. I usually get itchy feet when the season is over. getting bored waiting for the new season.. But im actually grateful we will be having a few weeks break.
    Everyone needs a reset button. Just one thing. I hope Klopp will not insist on having 5 subs.. Its not worked for us. Teams have been able to match up physically for 90+ minutes

In a nutshell we built a winning side on the collective abilities of the players being woven together to make the sum greater than the parts, that included our covering for Trent's and Fab's deficiencies, when you somehow forget that and move away from that AND are STILL fielding Gomez at CB who made our support of those 2 collapse at times even at our very best, you're going to create the very serious issues we have suffered this season