Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: End Of Season Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Well they should have gone for the throat before that joke penalty. Disappointing
    Agreed.
    Possibly be better long term if the scoreline is close and Utd plus their support think they're not far off City though.

imagine having a midfielder that scores goal

Imagine having a midfielder that's very creative......

Imagine

Imagine having a midfield......

Imagine all the people.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Media trying to pave the way for the filthy to welcome back Greenwood

Absolutely fucking appalling behaviour all round, including from the CPS and relevant investigating police force, the club or Greenwood have paid off the victim who has dropped her claim against him in turn, given the wealth of reported evidence and what they know, the CPS and police should have continued with the prosecution

It's simply unacceptable for him to ever kick a ball again for any club in my opinion, he should be going to jail
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    imagine having a midfielder that scores goal

Imagine having a midfielder that's very creative......

Imagine

Imagine having a midfield......

Imagine all the people.
    Next season we all hope.

Utd will get praise for trying until the final whistle. Which is the bare minimum for any team in a cup final.

Poor game. “Pleased” with the result. Come on Inter.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Average final that. City definitely felt a bit of treble pressure but were able to manage it without having to hit top gear.
    Hope the object hitting Lindelof gets mentioned and a long ban for whoever threw it. Can just imagine how it would be reported if it happened from either support in an all Merseyside final.
    Hate both these but City victories still seem earned in a plastic way. Think ourselves and others can keep Utd from top 4 next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Agreed.
    Possibly be better long term if the scoreline is close and Utd plus their support think they're not far off City though.
    They will too

They need a LOT of players, in our 7-0 drubbing of them, every single one of their players, in their full strength line up, had unacceptable meltdowns and crumbled and gave up, every single one of them, including Martinez, Rashford and Casemiro who they continue to champion, that's the third or fourth time this season they have crumbled like that, that isn't a recipe for success or an imminent title challenge

Their arse was falling out in the top four run in with PGMOL desperately trying to help them, the officiating bias in their favour in all their remaining games was a disgrace, West Ham overcame it and beat them Villa, under the kind of officiating dished out to The Invincibles at old toilet from Mike Riley sadly wilted under it and they tried their level best to take points off us in every game of our run in and when the overall bias on every decision wasn't getting the job done, went to the absolutely extraordinary lengths and deliberate failure to apply the laws of the game they did did to disallow Gakpo's goal

In this day and age, although they have been working incredibly hard to try and normalise their making corrupt decisions, I don't think they will come anywhere near to being able to get away with the sheer number of pure bent decisions they dolled out to Ferguson and his teams for 20 odd years to get the filthy with Ten Hag managing them anywhere near

Come the FUCK on Inter it is

On what basis were Uniturd handed their penalty?
    We have seen EXACTLY the same scenario throughout the season, including our away game at Arsenal.
    Its a lottery whether they are given or not - which cannot be acceptable.
    Seriously believe the football supporters association should question the FA / Premier league over the lack of consistency by the match officials.