Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Global fan base of different clubs.

Sky have City legend Steve Howey 2000-03 talking about the win outside the ground.
    Scraping the barrel there !!

We really need to be focussing on the title next season. if we can manage to nail it..the following season Man-city may well be deducted points (but unlikely with the FA) by then the likes of bacon face will be close to the end of his career wont be easy replacing him.. just a matter of our owners backing Klopp with the funds he needs.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

The heavens have opened in Manchester for their trophy parade.
    So there's some things money can't change.

well the 10 people a dog and a teddy bear. won't miss much.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    100% Sid. They've become a bunch of entitled cunts in such a short space of time
    I put the football and the bent FA Premier League and FA PGMOL and all the hand outs they received under Ferguson down as the reason all the thick Manc twats in my work nightmares were such lazy entitled pricks who believed they should be given what others have worked really hard for

City being handed the 18-19 and 21-22 titles through the same level of FA PGMOL corruption will have only served to make the inbred, thick, lazy cunt of a city of twats even worse
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I put the football and the bent FA Premier League and FA PGMOL and all the hand outs they received under Ferguson down as the reason all the thick Manc twats in my work nightmares were such lazy entitled pricks who believed they should be given what others have worked really hard for

City being handed the 18-19 and 21-22 titles through the same level of FA PGMOL corruption will have only served to make the inbred, thick, lazy cunt of a city of twats even worse
    Nicely said, and very polite.

Posted this on Facebook, just for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    If they keep winning the champions league they will as All kids want to follow the champions. So it's up too the mums and dad's to put them on the right path !!
    Which let's be honest ,will be hard if City are winning everything.
    City are growing exponentially here in South Africa, lots of kids and female supporters. Very Chelsea like feel when Chelsea were winning, many fans started following them. The ones I know are very mellow Chelsea supporters, not die hard. They wish others well. Watch knly when they do well etc.

But we all know success brings crowd. Whether loyal or just daytrippers, glory hunters etc. Nevertheless. I see City are going to surpass some other trams. If they get some awest African players Nigerian, especially that will swell their base there. Chelsea got lots of African supporters cause of Drogba, Essien, Kalou. Same with Areenal, Torres, Lauren.

As long as City win they will grow. With Liverpiol and United here in South Africa you are literally born into a Liverpool or United family. Those who support other teams u find their parents weren't into football. But if it is a fanatical hoke chances are Liverpool or United.

Yes. it's like a few years ago when Salah broke into our team. The entire Arab world seemed to be Liverpool fans.