Thread: Carvalho set for Germany

Carvalho set for Germany

RB Leipzig are expected to sign Fabio Carvalho on a season-long loan move.…

Full story

Can we sign Gvardiol on loan…..please

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Can we sign Gvardiol on loan…..please
    Only seen him in 1 game and he was hopeless v Haaland
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Be one of them players that end up being on loan for 2/3 seasons in a row and then be sold. May as well have parted company with him now. Best for everyone that way.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Be one of them players that end up being on loan for 2/3 seasons in a row and then be sold. May as well have parted company with him now. Best for everyone that way.
    You could be right, but sending him on loan was the best option. If he performs, his price increases so we get more when we sell him.

Alternaively, he gets valuable experience and game time and comes back to us in a year or 2 having improved. Saving us having to purchase a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Only seen him in 1 game and he was hopeless v Haaland
    You’ve seen Gomez in hundreds of games and he has been hopeless in all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    You’ve seen Gomez in hundreds of games and he has been hopeless in all of them.
    In our title winning season he was fantastic. Sadly injuries and loss of form has turned in into a bomb scare at the back.
    Who knows, he might get his form back with a decent summer break. Along with the rest of them .

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    You could be right, but sending him on loan was the best option. If he performs, his price increases so we get more when we sell him.

Alternaively, he gets valuable experience and game time and comes back to us in a year or 2 having improved. Saving us having to purchase a player.
    yes, could be I dunno what his position on the pitch is. I think hes not physically strong enough to play in the 10.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I was at Anfield when he started against Brighton I think it was. He looked like a boy playing in a man’s game, totally ineffective